GHOST - Ceremony And Devotion live album

J2112YYZ

Not to worry! I phrased it weird.

My moods are so strange these days. Lost my wife one Christmas and my sister the next Christmas. Life sure bites the big one sometimes.

Like you've said many a time: thank God or whoever for music.

I've gotten back to writing and recording again. Need to get the negativity out somehow.

• Like 1

Not to worry! I phrased it weird.

My moods are so strange these days. Lost my wife one Christmas and my sister the next Christmas. Life sure bites the big one sometimes.

Like you've said many a time: thank God or whoever for music.

I've gotten back to writing and recording again. Need to get the negativity out somehow.

Thank you for understanding me.

You are a good man and I will always have your back.

You are my friend.

Yes!!

Keep writing and recording!!

I keep on drumming, writing poetry and rocking. I love walking long and hard too! Keeping in shape mentally and physically.

I'm almost 50 going on 21.

Keep your chin up!

I can't believe you lost two loved ones on Christmas.

Life sure as hell isn't fair man.

We can believe in everything that we can, yet it's true. "Freewill" does exist. Even if God created it.

The Universe is real.

One day my friend you will be at ease and filled with love and peace of mind.

I mean

"PIECE OF MIND!"

IRON MAIDEN!

LOL!!

Just trying to cheer you up.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Finally picked up the live Ghost record tonight. Really digging it. Can't wait to play it in the car.

Excellent my friend!! The production is great!! Hell I was there!! I'm proud!

GHOST RULES!

Haters will hate while the haters love to live in their Rush closet and masturbate.

Rush is over.

GHOST IS RELIVANT! RAD! TOTALLY TUBULAR!

• Like 2

Finally clicked with Ghost.

I am playing Meloria...and have had Cirice on repeat for like an hour!

• Like 4

That riff live is a monster. Everyone headbang or moves to it in some way. It's impossible not to. Even when I saw them open for Maiden where a good portion of the crowd didn't know them, that riff got 15,000 people moving in some way.

Square Hammer is probably the catchiest chorus they have.

• Like 3

That riff live is a monster. Everyone headbang or moves to it in some way. It's impossible not to. Even when I saw them open for Maiden where a good portion of the crowd didn't know them, that riff got 15,000 people moving in some way.

I think leaving religion has made their lyrics a heck of a lot of fun! I played Bible like five times and just found it hilarious.

I really loved Meloria. I haven't a clue why it took so long to grow on me, they are not a million miles removed from the likes of HIM.

• Like 2

I think leaving religion has made their lyrics a heck of a lot of fun! I played Bible like five times and just found it hilarious.

I really loved Meloria. I haven't a clue why it took so long to grow on me, they are not a million miles removed from the likes of HIM.

Even if you are religious their lyrics aren't anything to take that serious. Their hooks are so good you can't help but sing along. I will say from my own experience that getting away from religion certainly made things more free and fun in my life. But let's not steer this thread in that direction.

Ghost should have a new album this year.

• Like 1

Even if you are religious their lyrics aren't anything to take that serious. Their hooks are so good you can't help but sing along. I will say from my own experience that getting away from religion certainly made things more free and fun in my life. But let's not steer this thread in that direction.

Ghost should have a new album this year.

Lol you don't know the religion I was part of...everything was taken so seriously. I had to keep my love of Harry Potter (of all things) secret.

I have the album but I haven't listened to it yet, I'm preparing my mind and body for the experience though don't worry. :angel:

OK I'm there... :smoke:

What do you think? I was at that show mate!

It's pretty good, it maybe lacks a little balls in the mid range though.

• Like 1

I have the album but I haven't listened to it yet, I'm preparing my mind and body for the experience though don't worry. :angel:

Fair enough. I get it. You still have good ears mate.

• Like 1

Aye. That last album has a really powerful, full sound and they couldn't quite reproduce that here. it's still good though. I don't think you should say "okie dokey San Francisco" to the crowd though, it's not very rock n roll and definitely not metal or evil! :16ton:

• Like 1

Aye. That last album has a really powerful, full sound and they couldn't quite reproduce that here. it's still good though. I don't think you should say "okie dokey San Francisco" to the crowd though, it's not very rock n roll and definitely not metal or evil! :16ton:

Hahahaha! I remember hearing that in real time. I turned to my buddy and went "what the fuckk did Tobias just say?" LAME! But that's the corny shite that people rip the band for. I don't care. GHOST RULES!

I seriously might go to Vegas to see a Festival in April. I think Priest goes to Vegas right after my Warfield show. Priest headlines on the final night. I believe Ghost is on the first night. Priest and Ghost in Vegas! BLISS!

• Like 1

Doesn't he also say "clappity-clap" at some point?

Hahahaha! I remember hearing that in real time. I turned to my buddy and went "what the fuckk did Tobias just say?" LAME! But that's the corny shite that people rip the band for. I don't care. GHOST RULES!

I seriously might go to Vegas to see a Festival in April. I think Priest goes to Vegas right after my Warfield show. Priest headlines on the final night. I believe Ghost is on the first night. Priest and Ghost in Vegas! BLISS!

I wonder if Andy Sneap will wear Glenn's red and black Priest outfits and a Glenn wig??

Doesn't he also say "clappity-clap" at some point?

He does say a few other things too, something about orgasms at the end...

Papa definitely has some strange on stage crowd banter. My favorite from this album is when he said to the crowd "I trust you are eating well" lol.

I find him very funny. which is a big part of the attraction for me.
  • Like 1