Everyone Has a Story

Fridge

This is a tune that I wrote the music for and recorded recently with my friend Kenny and his partner Nicola

Nicola does great work volunteering to help the homeless in Aberdeen, and we were hoping to try and raise a little money for the charity with this.

This is a youtube video which explains the charity...Nicola is the woman in the video

This is a link to the song...a couple of tweaks required but pretty much done.....any feedback appreciated

https://soundcloud.com/fridge67/everyone-has-a-story

• Like 6

Excellent song Fridge, and it goes with saying that the video is amazing .. I've got tears in my eyes

Thank you - both for posting this and for what you are doing to make this world better

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Lots to like there. It sort of has a "Lynyrd Skynyrd has hired John Lennon to sing and Roger Waters to write for them" vibe. I really like how the vocals were recorded. And I like the first half of the guitar solo -- that restrained feeling really works there. There's some sketchy timing stuff in the song, but even that works in its own way.
  • Like 1

Lots to like there. It sort of has a "Lynyrd Skynyrd has hired John Lennon to sing and Roger Waters to write for them" vibe. I really like how the vocals were recorded. And I like the first half of the guitar solo -- that restrained feeling really works there. There's some sketchy timing stuff in the song, but even that works in its own way.

Agreed. The song could use some mastering to give it some punch but even so, the message is there. Well done, Fridge.

• Like 1