2018 MLB Season Thread

The Analog Cub

In the NL Central, the Brewers are hearing footsteps...my Cubbies are closing in!

Luckily for the Brewers, they're playing the Phillies this weekend. 12-4 yesterday, 12-3 today..... :haz: :haz:

Ji-Man Choi hit a pinch-hit Grand Slam to put the Crew ahead for good. It was a very strange Slam.

Braun awarded 1st base on catcher's interference

Jonathan Villar walks

Erik Kratz hit by pitch, bases loaded

Ji-Man Choi opposite field Grand Slam just inside the left field foul pole :o

In the NL Central, the Brewers are hearing footsteps...my Cubbies are closing in!

Luckily for the Brewers, they're playing the Phillies this weekend. 12-4 yesterday, 12-3 today..... :haz: :haz:

Ji-Man Choi hit a pinch-hit Grand Slam to put the Crew ahead for good. It was a very strange Slam.

Braun awarded 1st base on catcher's interference

Jonathan Villar walks

Erik Kratz hit by pitch, bases loaded

Ji-Man Choi opposite field Grand Slam just inside the left field foul pole :o

No good deed ever goes unpunished! :doh:

Ji-Man Choi is optioned to AAA Colorado Springs to make room for pitcher Brandon Woodruff, who is starting today. It's gotta be a pain to be an on-the-bubble player, always getting called up, sent down, called up, sent down.....

Ah things a righting themselves in the universe. The Rays have now lost 3 in a row (& probably a 4th to close out the Mariners series) & now are 1 game below .500!

How about those Mariners? Holy crap.

:ebert:

My buddy is an avid fan, so I hope they can keep it going.

Ah things a righting themselves in the universe. The Rays have now lost 3 in a row (& probably a 4th to close out the Mariners series) & now are 1 game below .500!

Screw your buddy. ;) Go A’s!!!

Screw your buddy. ;) Go A’s!!!

:LOL:

As the Mariners sit atop tye AL West, they are 42-24. How does that break down in road vs. home wins, you ask. Any true RUSH fan should know...

21-12 at home.

21-12 on the road.

No lie.

• Like 2

As the Mariners sit atop tye AL West, they are 42-24. How does that break down in road vs. home wins, you ask. Any true RUSH fan should know...

21-12 at home.

21-12 on the road.

No lie.

I love it when the universe randomly spits out that number!

Off topic one a long ago time in Feb of 1990 I purchased for me self two :rush: albums for me birthday. The two "vinyl" records were Presto & A Show Of Hands. The total purchase including tax came to $21.12!! I think I still have the receipt some where :D

• Like 1

Brewers got some sweet revenge on those Cubs! 4-0 and 1-0! The sting from those shutouts at Wrigley has been healed! :haz: :haz:

21-12 at home.

21-12 on the road.

No lie.

I love it when the universe randomly spits out that number!

Off topic one a long ago time in Feb of 1990 I purchased for me self two :rush: albums for me birthday. The two "vinyl" records were Presto & A Show Of Hands. The total purchase including tax came to $21.12!! I think I still have the receipt some where :D

• Like 1

Pitcher Jake Arrietta must be fuming. His Philly defense stinks. Three errors so far, and on fairly routine plays.

Brewers 8

Phillies 0

Bottom 4th

Jesús Aguilar 2

Cardinals 1

For the first time in over 50 years, a player broke up a no-hit bid with a home run and also won the game with a walk-off home run.

Jesús Aguilar is a BEAST! The Indians didn't want him, so the Brewers signed him last year, and he's been an absolute godsend. He is extremely strong, but he is also a very good hitter. He doesn't just swing for the fences. He works the count, gets base hits, and he also plays good defense at 1st base.

.305, 16 HR's, 49 RBI's, .975 OPS..........Brewers, PAY THE MAN!!

636653116896728104-AP-Cardinals-Brewers-Baseball.2.jpg

Edited by Principled Man

The two best records in baseball reside in the AL East. The Yankees lead the Red Sox by 1 game. And summer is underway. :)

And the Red Sox just helped the Mariners complete a 5-game losing streak last night by, after being down 5-10, put up 9 runs for a 14-5 win.
  • Like 1

The two best records in baseball reside in the AL East. The Yankees lead the Red Sox by 1 game. And summer is underway. :)

And the Red Sox just helped the Mariners complete a 5-game losing streak last night by, after being down 5-10, put up 9 runs for a 14-5 win.

I’d like to see the Ms win it all one year. Just not over the Sox.

• Like 1

So wait a second here the Rays sweep the Yankees and shut out the Nationals 11-0 last night & 1-0 today. I think someone should find out what is going wrong with the Yanks & Nats :yes: :unsure: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

I think someone should find out what is going wrong with the Yanks & Nats :yes: :unsure:

They're getting beat by a better team? ;)

Completely blown out of proportion, that’s all. We were discussing the Canadian dollar and flawed systems in our two governments. He was coming from a different side of it, and we were just discussing those kinds of things.

-- Brewers' catcher Erik Kratz, on his nose-to-nose argument with Joey Votto at the plate in Cincinnati last night...... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Pirates are behind 13-1 and it's only the 5th inning. :banghead: Both Pirates and Dodgers are stylin', though, in the 4th of July holiday uniforms!

uQkIVxTm.png iNNTBpYm.jpg

Uh-huh-huh...his shirt says "Wood"...
  • Like 1

Pirates are behind 13-1 and it's only the 5th inning. :banghead: Both Pirates and Dodgers are stylin', though, in the 4th of July holiday uniforms!

uQkIVxTm.png iNNTBpYm.jpg

Uh-huh-huh...his shirt says "Wood"...

:LOL: :LOL: He probably WAS excited, his team ended up winning 17- 1 !! :o :P