Collective Soul Live Album

Mr. JD

Collective Soul is releasing a live album on December 8th. The track list is great containing all of their hit songs. They have released a couple songs from the album and in true Collective Soul form, the production sounds awesome. I’m usually not a big fan of live recordings, but this one might be the one that changes my mind. Edited by Mr. JD
  • Like 2

Collective Soul is releasing live album on December 8th. The track list is great containing all of their hit songs. They have released a couple songs from the album and in true Collective Soul form, the production sounds awesome. I’m usually not a big fan of live recordings, but this one might be the one that changes my mind.

Thanks! My son is a big fan (I like them too.) Good gift idea!

• Like 1

Cool. I will have to check this out. Have they done any live albums before?

They have. About 10 years ago they released a live album backed up by the Atlanta Symphony Youth Orchestra. It’s pretty good too.

• Like 2

Collective Soul is releasing live album on December 8th. The track list is great containing all of their hit songs. They have released a couple songs from the album and in true Collective Soul form, the production sounds awesome. I’m usually not a big fan of live recordings, but this one might be the one that changes my mind.

Thanks! My son is a big fan (I like them too.) Good gift idea!

My daughter loves them too. We’ve seen them live a few times. Last time was at a small standing room general admission venue in Atlanta and we got to lean against the stage in front of Ed Roland. I’ve like them from the beginning but when their guitarist Ross Childress left the band in 2001, he took most of the bands songwriting skills with him.

• Like 1