#42 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 31589 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:45 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 26 January 2018 - 04:51 AM, said:

Hoping the new VENOM movie is good.

There really is no hope with any of this comic book crook crap by Hollywood.

It's over.

I like Tom Hardy but Venom looks like crap from what I’ve read. Can’t have a Venom movie without Spidey. IMHO, he’s not even a top 5 Spidey villain. Probably not even top 10.

Do you dislike ALL of the comic book character movies?...because there’s a big gap between the MCU, DC, and Marvel Fox stuff. The DC and Marvel Fox stuff are almost always crap. Grouping them all together is like grouping all movies of a specific genre together. Can’t group all horror movies together or all sci-fi or action or whatever together.

But I will say that the MCU in 2017 was 1-2 for me (Spidey Homecoming being the only one I liked). Their worst year so far. I do think 2018 will be better for the MCU with their trio of Black Panther, Avengers 3, and Ant-Man & Wasp being released.

In 2018, Fox has X-Men Dark Phoenix (sure to be shit), New Mutants (can’t trust it), and Deadpool (predictable Ryan Reynolds balls with more Colossus butchering).

DC has Aquaman and that’s it I think. Oooooh Momoa shirtless...big deal. Can’t trust that one bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users