Lost In Vegas

theredtamasrule

If you haven’t seen Lost In Vegas’ vids on YouTube they’re awesome. Two black guys give their honest reaction to new (to them) music from various genres. They’re hip hop guys learning about rock/metal...but haven’t done a reaction vid to Rush.

I ask anyone that gives a fück to either send them a tweet to: @lostinvegas83 or leave a recommendation on their YouTube page: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJPOmOZzDxZZxPWFgeE50hQ to do a vid of a rush song. I’d say Tom Sawyer would be a good place for them to start.

They’ve been getting swamped by metal heads recommending bands like Slayer and Meshuggah but I think they need to hear the good stuff.

• Like 2

If you haven’t seen Lost In Vegas’ vids on YouTube they’re awesome. Two black guys give their honest reaction to new (to them) music from various genres. They’re hip hop guys learning about rock/metal...but haven’t done a reaction vid to Rush.

I ask anyone that gives a fück to either send them a tweet to: @lostinvegas83 or leave a recommendation on their YouTube page: https://m.youtube.co...DxZZxPWFgeE50hQ to do a vid of a rush song. I’d say Tom Sawyer would be a good place for them to start.

They’ve been getting swamped by metal heads recommending bands like Slayer and Meshuggah but I think they need to hear the good stuff.

Tom Sawyer has kind of a rap vibe and has been used in sampling, so they would probably dig it.

Keep Roll the Bones far, far away from them.

• Like 3

I ask anyone that gives a fück to either send them a tweet to: @lostinvegas83 or leave a recommendation on their YouTube page: https://m.youtube.co...DxZZxPWFgeE50hQ to do a vid of a rush song. I’d say Tom Sawyer would be a good place for them to start.

Tom Sawyer has kind of a rap vibe and has been used in sampling, so they would probably dig it.

What? You don't think they would have an appreciation for White Canuck Rap?

• Like 1

sounds like a vid I watched a while back but it was one black hip-hop type guy and he was reacting to 2112.. it was actually quite interesting and I watched the whole thing.

I don't think "rap vibes" are a requirement. Although, War Pigs and Holy Wars must give off a ton.

Does everyone think Tom Sawyer is the best first song for them to do?

It would be a top option. I like the thought of The Spirit of Radio also. Something you can take in on first listen.

• Like 1