Duke Cannon Soap

Jack Aubrey

Duke Cannon is a new soap and grooming products company and I first became aware of them thru ads on FB. About a month ago, I was in Ace Hardware and saw a display of their soap and checked it out. I found that they smell good without being overbearing so I sniff-tested all the ones there and selected "Smells Like Naval Supremacy" (I mean, great name for a soap, right? :D ) Which smells awesome. Gentleman, you have to try this stuff. They make it in the same US-based and family owned soap plant that supplied our sodliers during the Korean War and furthermore a portion of all proceeds go to benefit veterans. They also have soaps whose scents are based on bourbon and beer so I know a bunch of you guys will probably dig that. :D Just be careful with it, it's called the "big-ass brick of soap" and they're not lying, so you don't want to drop it on your toe!

Check 'em out:

https://dukecannon.com/

• Like 1

I use a liquid body wash. one soap for EVERYTHING like when I was a kid. not alla this different soaps for different parts of the body shtuff.

jqKU4cw.gif

• Like 1