A truck I was behind this morning . . . those look like bullet holes or buckshot holes to you?

Dread Pirate Robert

Yes! :wtf: I guess I'd give that guy some room as it looks like he runs with a rough crowd! If it were me I'd hit the salvage yards for a new tailgate, but maybe he's proud of being a survivor!
  • Like 1

WJ58GVR.jpg

Those may be decals for that effect on all vehicles. Those look like decals in the picture, because the windows tend to have radiating big loooooong cracks somewhere along the line. but some actually look very realistic!

FQYLzug.gif

• Like 2

Yes! :wtf: I guess I'd give that guy some room as it looks like he runs with a rough crowd! If it were me I'd hit the salvage yards for a new tailgate, but maybe he's proud of being a survivor!

WJ58GVR.jpg

Those may be decals for that effect on all vehicles. Those look like decals in the picture, because the windows tend to have radiating big loooooong cracks somewhere along the line. but some actually look very realistic!

FQYLzug.gif

Punked by DPR !! I love it! :P

• Like 1

WJ58GVR.jpg

FQYLzug.gif

When I was really into gun ownership, publicly, I almost bought some for MY vehicle!

FQYLzug.gif

WJ58GVR.jpg

FQYLzug.gif

Nope.

I had never heard of such decals before, but their existence was brought to my attention by a co-worker this morning when I showed him the pic.

All I can say is that they looked real to me this morning

• Like 2

WJ58GVR.jpg

FQYLzug.gif

Nope.

I had never heard of such decals before, but their existence was brought to my attention by a co-worker this morning when I showed him the pic.

All I can say is that they looked real to me this morning

First time I saw them I thought they were real also! but when I saw them up close you could see the edge of the sticker, and that's when I considered getting a set myself! FQYLzug.gif

• Like 1

My hunting friends here in PA would call those a waste of good ammo! ;)

Waste?

You are currently talking to someone who, as a youth growing up in a very rural county, thought it was fun to shoot the hell out of road signs. No waste there. Just fun.

• Like 2

Waste?

You are currently talking to someone who, as a youth growing up in a very rural county, thought it was fun to shoot the hell out of road signs. No waste there. Just fun.

I always wondered how those road signs got that way! ;) ;) No argument from me. I went to a high school with a rifle team, and most of the guys I knew had a .22. We used to target shoot and very occasionally go hunting with my dad, but my sisters and I never really got into it the way we did into fishing.

• Like 1

Waste?

I always wondered how those road signs got that way! ;) ;) No argument from me. I went to a high school with a rifle team, and most of the guys I knew had a .22. We used to target shoot and very occasionally go hunting with my dad, but my sisters and I never really got into it the way we did into fishing.

Well, see, I thought fishing was boring as hell.

Much more active and entertaining to go hunting and be able to shoot up road signs if the game was not appearing to be shot at (with a .22 , that would be small game like squirrels)

Yep, those road signs got all shot up because of people like me.

Not that the only thing I ever shot them with was a .22 . On the contrary, I "tested" other firearms against them as well, up to and including blasts from a 12 gauge shot gun, with various ammo ranging from birdshot to slug. The birdshot would just leave a spread pattern of lightly dented shallow holes in the paint. The slug would go right through the metal and leave a big ole long crack in the supporting wooden post behind it, almost splintering the whole thing in two.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert
  • Like 2

Waste?

Well, see, I thought fishing was boring as hell.

Much more active and entertaining to go hunting and be able to shoot up road signs if the game was not appearing to be shot at (with a .22 , that would be small game like squirrels)

Yep, those road signs got all shot up because of people like me.

Not that the only thing I ever shot them with was a .22 . On the contrary, I "tested" other firearms against them as well, up to and including blasts from a 12 gauge shot gun, with various ammo ranging from birdshot to slug. The birdshot would just leave a spread pattern of lightly dented shallow holes in the paint. The slug would go right through the metal and leave a big ole long crack in the supporting wooden post behind it, almost splintering the whole thing in two.

Sounds like almost every road sign I remember outside of Anchorage when I was younger. Or, just life out in the county here in Washington. Beats seeing gang graffiti. ;)

Maybe someone doesn't like Chevy trucks. Looks like shot.

• Like 2

I was a Cub Scout and went all the way through Boy Scouts and became an Eagle Scout. Always at summercamp, they had a rifle range as one of the areas to entertain. I always visited that range every summer, Rifle and Shotgun was one of the first Merit Badges I earned. Now I own four pistols, two rifles and NO shotguns.and a pistol type BB gun. I am now Happy that I know enough to realize that guns are to, as all weapons are, it's what the PERSON WEILDING the TOOL causes with the tool who's fault for what happens occuring from the use of the tool at hand. Don't ;like guns? Don't OWN ONE. just don't take MY RIGHTS away because YOU don't like them. Some people obviously need to be banned from owning them. but what about knives? What are ya gonna do, shut down the ONEIDA factory? This Sandyhook suit is ridiculous. For every idiot who used a gun to kill another Human, there are Hundreds of RESPONSABLE OWNERS who SAFELY care for and use the gun.

ka2UjaO.gif

• Like 1

I was a Cub Scout and went all the way through Boy Scouts and became an Eagle Scout. Always at summercamp, they had a rifle range as one of the areas to entertain. I always visited that range every summer, Rifle and Shotgun was one of the first Merit Badges I earned. Now I own four pistols, two rifles and NO shotguns.and a pistol type BB gun. I am now Happy that I know enough to realize that guns are to, as all weapons are, it's what the PERSON WEILDING the TOOL causes with the tool who's fault for what happens occuring from the use of the tool at hand. Don't ;like guns? Don't OWN ONE. just don't take MY RIGHTS away because YOU don't like them. Some people obviously need to be banned from owning them. but what about knives? What are ya gonna do, shut down the ONEIDA factory? This Sandyhook suit is ridiculous. For every idiot who used a gun to kill another Human, there are Hundreds of RESPONSABLE OWNERS who SAFELY care for and use the gun.

ka2UjaO.gif

Guns are fine as long as you only shoot certain people.
  • Like 1

ka2UjaO.gif

Guns are fine as long as you only shoot certain people.

Partially true, but then, the people that need to be shot are a lot of times actually BAD people. POV is VERY important in these cases! POV of the shooter is sometimes NOT what the rest of us would want.

9vanjGW.jpg