Happy sixth anniversary, Cyclonus X-1!

bean-tor

Well done Mike!

tumblr_oghuveQZIU1tl89jlo1_1280.jpg

Ha, I love this. I'm such a nerd that I actually noticed the difference in Starscream's Ghost, but I don't think I ever knew about the pink ears thing.

Did I say I have the Marvel Transformers comics? Every issue plus extras all in pristine digital!

Those are actually the only comics I still own. There were some good battles in there, ha.

I've never read them, but I have them there now for when I want to read them. I have a few where they go into detail in each character, I think there's about 4 issues. It's like a dossier on each Transformer.

Yeah, they went pretty in depth with those "bios." I bought those issues for the sake of completion, ha.

Well done Mike!

Ha, I love this. I'm such a nerd that I actually noticed the difference in Starscream's Ghost, but I don't think I ever knew about the pink ears thing.

Did I say I have the Marvel Transformers comics? Every issue plus extras all in pristine digital!

Those are actually the only comics I still own. There were some good battles in there, ha.

I've never read them, but I have them there now for when I want to read them. I have a few where they go into detail in each character, I think there's about 4 issues. It's like a dossier on each Transformer.

Yeah, they went pretty in depth with those "bios." I bought those issues for the sake of completion, ha.

In my case the whole lot was part of the package. There was some Marvel UK Transformer comics too but I didn't like the look of those when I downloaded an issue.

Well done Mike!

Nonsense—you knew full well that bright pink ears and lips are a side effect of spending too much time with me :P

There's no such thing as too much time with you.

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/r6UYfsm.jpg

Happy anniversary to the illustrious Green Manalishi enthusiast himself, our very own Cyclonus X-1! Your contributions here are much appreciated, even if you occasionally insist on covering yourself in green paint! :cheers:

Thank you for the thread and the adorable image, bean. :) The Green Manalishi rocks. Even Emily likes to join in when Halford is howling towards the end of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDlTfPdEeGQ

You’re very welcome; I’m glad that you like it! Emily indeed has a penchant for howling along with Halford—I’ll have to play this video for her when I’m feeling a bit better! :)

She'll want to hear more! You two can have a Priest marathon.

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary, Cyclonus X-1!

Goose's post reminded me of this old odd-time gem (featuring Grace Slick!). Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OutRoCkKS2Q

:cheers:

Ha, there are some pretty cool creatures in that video, and the music gets kind of heavy and crazy at times. :LOL:

• Like 1

Well done Mike!

In my case the whole lot was part of the package. There was some Marvel UK Transformer comics too but I didn't like the look of those when I downloaded an issue.

I've never owned any of the UK ones, but a lot of people seem to hold them in higher regard. The US run had some subpar stretches, ha.

Well done Mike!

I've never owned any of the UK ones, but a lot of people seem to hold them in higher regard. The US run had some subpar stretches, ha.

Well they just looked like crap quality artwork to me.

:cheers: Happy 6th Anniversary, Cyclonus !! :cheers: (Looks like I cheaped out with a birthday cupcake, but it's an anniversary cupcake! the Pinterest caption said so! :LOL: )

1qNAJ36m.png

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

:cheers: Happy 6th Anniversary, Cyclonus !! :cheers: (Looks like I cheaped out with a birthday cupcake, but it's an anniversary cupcake! the Pinterest caption said so! :LOL: )

1qNAJ36m.png

I'm definitely not picky about intended occasions when cupcakes are involved. :D Thanks, blueschica!

• Like 1

Congrats on your 6th Anniversary, Cyclonus X-1! :ebert: :clap: :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Lar4Y8vSQ

I still remember being so psyched that they decided to include that song in their Unplugged setlist. It's kind of extra cool that he messed it up. :LOL:

It is. I completely forgot about that mess up. I have to re-watch the whole unplugged set, its been a while...classic show.

• Like 1

Congrats on your 6th Anniversary, Cyclonus X-1! :ebert: :clap: :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Lar4Y8vSQ

I still remember being so psyched that they decided to include that song in their Unplugged setlist. It's kind of extra cool that he messed it up. :LOL:

It is. I completely forgot about that mess up. I have to re-watch the whole unplugged set, its been a while...classic show.

Absolutely classic. My favorite of all the Unpluggeds.

Well done Mike!

Nonsense—you knew full well that bright pink ears and lips are a side effect of spending too much time with me :P

:o

This sounds strangely compatible with my stance on pink lipstick—there is no such thing as too bright! :LOL:

• Like 1

Well done Mike!

:o

This sounds strangely compatible with my stance on pink lipstick—there is no such thing as too bright! :LOL:

Hey beanie Priest's album details have almost been revealed. Looks they wrote and recorded the album faster than you could draw! And of course someone has drawn their cover!

• Like 1

Happy anniversary to the illustrious Green Manalishi enthusiast himself, our very own Cyclonus X-1! Your contributions here are much appreciated, even if you occasionally insist on covering yourself in green paint! :cheers:

Thank you for the thread and the adorable image, bean. :) The Green Manalishi rocks. Even Emily likes to join in when Halford is howling towards the end of this video:

You’re very welcome; I’m glad that you like it! Emily indeed has a penchant for howling along with Halford—I’ll have to play this video for her when I’m feeling a bit better! :)

Emily and I regularly indulge in Priest marathons! :haz:

• Like 2

Emily and I regularly indulge in Priest marathons! :haz:

...the marathons are affectionately known as “Howling Along with Halford” :16ton:

• Like 2