AFTK 40th PROG mag cover guys

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

Queenmaster

• Members
  • 3644 posts
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 15 November 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

“Geddy and Alex on the making of a masterpiece...Neil wouldn’t return our calls”

100% that's exactly what happened, lol

You know, at this point I have a small newfound respect for Neil. When he said he was retiring, he meant it. No ifs ands or buts about it. You can call it stubborn, even selfish, but it's definitely honest and he's sticking to his guns. I hope his family has a wonderful life. :)

Sponsored Post

#22 ytserush

ytserush

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3920 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:05 PM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 17 November 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

“Geddy and Alex on the making of a masterpiece...Neil wouldn’t return our calls”

You know, at this point I have a small newfound respect for Neil. When he said he was retiring, he meant it. No ifs ands or buts about it. You can call it stubborn, even selfish, but it's definitely honest and he's sticking to his guns. I hope his family has a wonderful life. :)

Just like Bill Bruford.

#23 Lurkst

Lurkst

The Seeker

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:31 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 17 November 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

Definitely getting this one if the article is more than a couple pages long. Otherwise not worth it.

It's 14 pages long.
I'd recommend investing :) Some photos in there I've never seen even after all these years...

#24 Relayer2112

Relayer2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:20 AM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 17 November 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

Do you think anyone even bothers asking him to contribute to something like this these days?

I've said a bunch of times that I believe Neil was so pissed off about having to do the R40 tour that he wants nothing to do with the band or its legacy right now.  Time may soften his view as I can't imagine he'll never do another interview regarding the music that Rush has created.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users