A day late... but well worth the mention

custom55

Just going by my memory, I would have put Stairway as coming out later than that because my memories associated with the song are from late '73/early '74.

Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm only hearing about all this stuff for the first time in the 2010's for example, but that has other reasons, :P

• Like 1

That album sounds incredible when you listen to a lot of contemporaries

Or just when you listen to it at all.

Just going by my memory, I would have put Stairway as coming out later than that because my memories associated with the song are from late '73/early '74.

Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm only hearing about all this stuff for the first time in the 2010's for example, but that has other reasons, :P

You've got a good excuse though. :LOL:

• Like 1

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: One of the best. Growing up in the 70's, I had to give Stairway to Heaven a loooong rest before I could listen to it again, but I love the rest of the album just as much. I knew I really liked a friend of my son's when I was telling him we always called it Zoso. He said, "I know, mom, Merry has the runes tattooed right above her ankle!" :)

6WBCWWWm.png

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 5

^ Awesome recent Page clips, there, custom!

I haven’t listened to this album in quite awhile...must give it a spin.

I have really fond memories of playing the drums along to it (well, all but Four Sticks, which I still can’t play to this day) when I was around 14-16 years old.