Louis CK: The Next One To Go Down In Scandal?

Principled Man

Now the news is reporting Charlie Rose? :facepalm: Say it ain't so!

We should get used to it. Everything's coming out. The floodgates have been opened. Every major assault & violation and every creepy thing that has been said or done will be put into the public spotlight (and public court). Accusations will be flying back and forth, resignations and terminations will be demanded, and most probably, some false accusations will be thrown out there.

• Like 1

Now the news is reporting Charlie Rose? :facepalm: Say it ain't so!

Yeah, he says he's sorry. :LOL:

At least he's being a man about it, a dirty old man...

He was walking around nude in front of them. That must've been quite the sight. :D-13:

Aye!

• Like 1

In a way it's not surprising. Politics, the media and tv/film entertainment are very competitive fields and to get to the point where you become known, you've got to have a very large ego. All of these guys should have known to turn it off before they crossed the line but obviously they didn't.
  • Like 2

In a way it's not surprising. Politics, the media and tv/film entertainment are very competitive fields and to get to the point where you become known, you've got to have a very large ego. All of these guys should have known to turn it off before they crossed the line but obviously they didn't.

Yeah these guys seem to think they look good naked, which seems unlikely since they look like crap with their clothes on.

• Like 2

Yeah these guys seem to think they look good naked, which seems unlikely since they look like crap with their clothes on.

Words of wisdom indeed. :codger:

• Like 2

Star athletes, too. All of these men are conditioned to see themselves as entitled to anything and everything they want, as no one says NO to them.

• Like 2

I'm in the same boat now as the people in this thread who said they didn't know who Louis CK was. I had to look up who the hell Charlie Rose is.

I saw him in a video for the first time about two months ago and thought to myself, "What a condescending man he is!"

“I have to say, Norah, I really am still reeling,” the CBS News program’s co-anchor Gayle King told colleague Norah O’Donnell after news reader Bianna Golodryga anchored a lengthy report on The Washington Post’s Monday exposé in which eight former female employees of Rose’s eponymous PBS interview show recounted behaviors ranging from groping to lewd late-night phone calls to parading naked in front of them.

If that makes them reel, I can only imagine what are they going to do when all the satanic ritual abuse stuff comes out.

“I got an hour and 42 minutes of sleep last night,” King went on. “Both my son and my daughter called me. Oprah called me and said, ‘Are you OK?’ I am not OK.”

I find it hard to believe she's that naive and ignorant. Almost as much as I found it hard to believe that Streep "didn't know" :eh: :eyeroll: about Harvey. Nothing is secret in their world. Everyone knows everyone else's business.

Edited by Lorraine

So is Louis CKs movie not coming out now? It looks fantastic.

I'm guessing that it's gonna be a while before some theater gets brave enough to show it. It received mixed reviews from the few critics who have seen it.

So is Louis CKs movie not coming out now? It looks fantastic.

I've been quite happy with anything he's been a part of, either acting or otherwise and I am really anticipating seeing this, whenever it's released. I saw him in person several months ago and he's hilarious.

• Like 2