Jump to content


Rush Forum Posts In A Nutshell

Rush

  • Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#81 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53736 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 November 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

View PostWil1972, on 09 November 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 09 November 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

View PostWil1972, on 09 November 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

Posted Image

you ain't joking.  he's a great drummer but those solo's DO feel like a decade long.

Although at the shows they work great as bathroom breaks, lol

Mick

Bathroom break during the Professor's solos?! Blasphemer!

  Sacrilege.  :(
But true.

Sponsored Post

#82 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12499 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:29 PM

Threads like this are never going to coax Rushgoober to come out of exile.

#83 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 09 November 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

Threads like this are never going to coax Rushgoober to come out of exile.
I don't think anything would ever get him to come back, so screw him!

#84 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

Hologram

#85 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3737 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:18 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

Am I missing anything?
That list is too long.
Let's see it!

Posted Image

#86 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:19 PM

There are also a lot of threads started about people with hemorrhoids....

....oh sorry, wrong forum.

#87 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12499 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:26 PM

View Postsnowdogged, on 09 November 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

There are also a lot of threads started about people with hemorrhoids....

....oh sorry, wrong forum.
Not necessarily. :smash:

#88 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5896 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:38 PM

Clothos, Atropos, and Lachesis - which one cuts the thread?

#89 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83495 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

Am I missing anything?
That list is too long.
Let's see it!

Posted Image

You got time for this bullshit though don't you Nazi head!? GTFOH!

#90 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3737 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:20 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

Am I missing anything?
That list is too long.
Let's see it!

Posted Image

You got time for this bullshit though don't you Nazi head!? GTFOH!

Doin't get yer knickers in a twist. Just 'avin a little fun. Geez.

#91 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83495 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 09 November 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

Am I missing anything?
That list is too long.
Let's see it!

Posted Image

You got time for this bullshit though don't you Nazi head!? GTFOH!

Doin't get yer knickers in a twist. Just 'avin a little fun. Geez.
I'll get you wasting your time!

#92 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34019 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:38 AM

This is getting tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo random lmao I LOVE IT!

#93 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:52 AM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 10 November 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

This is getting tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo random lmao I LOVE IT!

Take this then!!!

Posted Image

#94 Oracle

Oracle

    Solar Federalist

  • Members *
  • 2118 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Southwest Ohio
  • Interests:Basically anything that can interest me.

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

View PostCyriK, on 09 November 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

Topic: Neil Peart will come back

Poster: Neil is gonna come back because of x and y

Commenter 1: no he isnt, and stop posting these

Commenter 2: he might and he can post what ever he likes

Commenter 1: f**k you

Commenter 2: no f**k you

Commenter 3: *Unrelated joke no one cares about*

Commenter 1: no f**k YOU

Poster: stop plz

Commenter 1 & 2: ok

Now THIS is a low quality shitpost.

#95 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34019 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

View PostOracle, on 10 November 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

View PostCyriK, on 09 November 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

Topic: Neil Peart will come back

Poster: Neil is gonna come back because of x and y

Commenter 1: no he isnt, and stop posting these

Commenter 2: he might and he can post what ever he likes

Commenter 1: f**k you

Commenter 2: no f**k you

Commenter 3: *Unrelated joke no one cares about*

Commenter 1: no f**k YOU

Poster: stop plz

Commenter 1 & 2: ok

Now THIS is a low quality shitpost.

SO TRUE Oracle

#96 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34019 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

Posted Image

That's better

#97 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

I have to say that I like the OP. This Cyrik is only a fifteen year old kid and has taken us ribbing his post very well. He actually clicked like on many of the posts that were made in this thread. Many people would have left and never came back. For that, I salute you, Cyrik.

#98 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

    That's It™ Sig

  • Members
  • 15993 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:iEarth
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

View Postsnowdogged, on 11 November 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

I have to say that I like the OP. This Cyrik is only a fifteen year old kid and has taken us ribbing his post very well. He actually clicked like on many of the posts that were made in this thread. Many people would have left and never came back. For that, I salute you, Cyrik.
Allegedly

#99 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

View PostAncient Ways, on 11 November 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

View Postsnowdogged, on 11 November 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

I have to say that I like the OP. This Cyrik is only a fifteen year old kid and has taken us ribbing his post very well. He actually clicked like on many of the posts that were made in this thread. Many people would have left and never came back. For that, I salute you, Cyrik.
Allegedly
Nevertheless, he didn't come back and flame anyone and clicked like on many of the posts.

#100 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:56 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 09 November 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

Posted Image
I’m going to miss Oklahoma.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rush

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users