Jump to content


Rush Forum Posts In A Nutshell

Rush

  • Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#21 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42212 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:21 PM

View PostWil1972, on 09 November 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 09 November 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

View PostWil1972, on 09 November 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

Posted Image

you ain't joking.  he's a great drummer but those solo's DO feel like a decade long.

Although at the shows they work great as bathroom breaks, lol

Mick

Bathroom break during the Professor's solos?! Blasphemer!

  Sacrilege.  :(

Sponsored Post

#22 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 November 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

We all know it's coming, so let me say it:

"Another Neil bashing thread???"
The sad part is that we could never bash Neil as badly as he has bashed us all these years.

#23 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42212 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:29 PM

View Postsnowdogged, on 09 November 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 November 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

We all know it's coming, so let me say it:

"Another Neil bashing thread???"
The sad part is that we could never bash Neil as badly as he has bashed us all these years.
Uh-oh  :ph34r:

#24 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24288 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:35 PM

View PostWil1972, on 09 November 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

Posted Image
zOMG!

#25 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1422 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:54 PM

Just for the record, I love Neil's solos. I just thought that meme was funny.

#26 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3775 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

#27 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34019 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:11 PM

This thread is unneeded and just draws negative attention to the OP.

Edited by Permanent-Rush, 09 November 2017 - 02:12 PM.


#28 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:17 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.
I was just about to start an irrelevant poll but feared it might be mistaken for relevant.

#29 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 3546 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:QueenRushMuseYeah! Oh and MtG.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

Yeah actually. I thought his post was kinda funny, but it was definitely lacking in the polls department, which are honestly a lot more popular than yet another thread about Neil's decision to retire.

#30 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34019 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:24 PM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 09 November 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

Yeah actually. I thought his post was kinda funny, but it was definitely lacking in the polls department, which are honestly a lot more popular than yet another thread about Neil's decision to retire.

I agree with this.

#31 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 33768 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:26 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

Polls (if they're good polls) ARE a cheap way to get people posting, but they do get people posting.

#32 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42212 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:33 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

What would we do without them?

#33 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42212 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:35 PM

View Post1-0-0-1-0-0-1, on 09 November 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

Polls (if they're good polls) ARE a cheap way to get people posting, but they do get people posting.

Treeduck, I think the boss just insulted you.

Edited by Lorraine, 09 November 2017 - 02:43 PM.


#34 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42212 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:44 PM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 09 November 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

Yeah actually. I thought his post was kinda funny, but it was definitely lacking in the polls department, which are honestly a lot more popular than yet another thread about Neil's decision to retire.

I look forward to Tex's polls and miss them when he takes a poll break for a week or so.

#35 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:44 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 November 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

View Post1-0-0-1-0-0-1, on 09 November 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

Polls (if they're good polls) ARE a cheap way to get people posting, but they do get people posting.

Treeduck, I think the boss just insulted you.
Treeduck is a poll slut!

#36 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 15749 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

Should i take the pressure off Neil and remind you all that Ged yodels.

hey i'm just playing the hits!!!!

Mick

#37 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

View Postbluefox4000, on 09 November 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

Should i take the pressure off Neil and remind you all that Ged yodels.

hey i'm just playing the hits!!!!

Mick
Just imagine how rich Rush would be if they got royalties off of these hits?

#38 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42212 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

View Postsnowdogged, on 09 November 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 November 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

View Post1-0-0-1-0-0-1, on 09 November 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 09 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

he didn't even address the million irrelevant polls.

rookie fail.

Polls (if they're good polls) ARE a cheap way to get people posting, but they do get people posting.

Treeduck, I think the boss just insulted you.
Treeduck is a poll slut!
:o (Snicker, snicker :D )

#39 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1422 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:34 PM

View Postbluefox4000, on 09 November 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

Should i take the pressure off Neil and remind you all that Ged yodels.

hey i'm just playing the hits!!!!

Mick


Posted Image

#40 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42212 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:41 PM

Can anyone say "Rush rich royalties" five times fast?

I couldn't make two. :(

Edited by Lorraine, 09 November 2017 - 03:43 PM.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rush

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users