Jump to content


Rush Forum Posts In A Nutshell

Rush

  • Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#101 JARG

JARG

    Pinky Moe

  • Members *
  • 19057 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Just east of Lyra, northwest of Pegasus...
  • Interests:Cycling, guitar playing

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

View Postgoose, on 09 November 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 09 November 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

View PostWil1972, on 09 November 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 09 November 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

View PostWil1972, on 09 November 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

Posted Image

you ain't joking.  he's a great drummer but those solo's DO feel like a decade long.

Although at the shows they work great as bathroom breaks, lol

Mick

Bathroom break during the Professor's solos?! Blasphemer!

  Sacrilege.  :(
But true.
I've never taken a bathroom break during one of Neil's solos, but I have certainly taken them as an opportunity to sit down in my chair for a few minutes. Hell, I might have even dozed a time or two.

Sponsored Post

#102 BenjaminW

BenjaminW

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco, California
  • Interests:Music and History

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:39 PM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 November 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

I'm sorry OP but who the hell are you?
He is a human being.

#103 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8667 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:51 PM

Another forgotten and yet quite regular kind of poll is: "who do you guys think could replace Neil, should the other two decide to carry on as Rush?", or variations on that...

Posted Image

#104 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10906 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:20 PM

c'mon cyrik, there's a lot more to TRF than that

Posted Image

#105 BenjaminW

BenjaminW

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco, California
  • Interests:Music and History

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

View PostLucas, on 11 November 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

c'mon cyrik, there's a lot more to TRF than that

Posted Image
Your signature sure describes it....

#106 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14379 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

View Postsnowdogged, on 09 November 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 09 November 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

Threads like this are never going to coax Rushgoober to come out of exile.
I don't think anything would ever get him to come back, so screw him!
Maybe the Yukon Blade Grinder could write a tribute article about him, his life's work. Oh wait

http://www.therushfo...s-30000th-post/

Edited by Tombstone Mountain, 25 November 2017 - 10:49 AM.


#107 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Sphere

  • Members
  • 9881 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:13 PM

View PostBenjaminW, on 11 November 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 November 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

I'm sorry OP but who the hell are you?
He is a human being.

We don't know that. Internet postings alone can't tell us whether someone is human or not.

#108 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32397 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    REM
    Thrice
    Idlewild
    Jimmy Eat World
    HIM
    Paradise Lost
    AFI
    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Sonata Arctica
    Pearl Jam
    Biffy Clyro
    Placebo

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

EAT MY POO

CUPCAKES!

TAYLOR SWIFT IS BAE

#109 BenjaminW

BenjaminW

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco, California
  • Interests:Music and History

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:04 PM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 25 November 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

View PostBenjaminW, on 11 November 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 November 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

I'm sorry OP but who the hell are you?
He is a human being.

We don't know that. Internet postings alone can't tell us whether someone is human or not.
We shall see.

#110 CyriK

CyriK

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 224 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In your hallucinations
  • Interests:Finding Rush songs on Rock Band then playing them on my real set

Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:20 AM

View PostBenjaminW, on 26 November 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 25 November 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

View PostBenjaminW, on 11 November 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 November 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

I'm sorry OP but who the hell are you?
He is a human being.

We don't know that. Internet postings alone can't tell us whether someone is human or not.
We shall see.
youre right, im not human, no one can know so i will find you and i will tickle your feet, I am a robotic lizard on the hunt for moist captain crunch crumbs, my senses brought me here but I don't think im in the right place for moist cereal. boop beep bop

#111 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1477 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:25 PM

Posted Image

#112 BenjaminW

BenjaminW

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco, California
  • Interests:Music and History

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:47 PM

View PostCyriK, on 27 November 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:

View PostBenjaminW, on 26 November 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 25 November 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

View PostBenjaminW, on 11 November 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 09 November 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

I'm sorry OP but who the hell are you?
He is a human being.

We don't know that. Internet postings alone can't tell us whether someone is human or not.
We shall see.
youre right, im not human, no one can know so i will find you and i will tickle your feet, I am a robotic lizard on the hunt for moist captain crunch crumbs, my senses brought me here but I don't think im in the right place for moist cereal. boop beep bop
I'm actually a talking planet.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rush

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users