Has anyone seen bean-tor?

Principled Man

Has she dropped off The Rush Forum Map?

Has anyone seen or heard from her? :o :o

• Like 3

She last posted on Instagram on Oct 23rd

Her last activity here was on about the same date. To be honest, I'm starting to worry.

• Like 3

Beanie! I was just thinking last night I hadn't seen anything from her in awhile. :( I hope all is OK. She hasn't been keeping track in the NFL pool thread? Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

Her last activity here was on about the same date. To be honest, I'm starting to worry.

Really??

I'm probably completely wrong, but still......she's been the weekly scorekeeper for our NFL Confidence Pool, but she seems to have vanished.

• Like 3

Really??

I'm probably completely wrong, but still......she's been the weekly scorekeeper for our NFL Confidence Pool, but she seems to have vanished.

She could be busy maybe

• Like 4

Didn't she say she was getting married a while back? Maybe she did and is on her honeymoon or busy setting up house? As much as she loves all of you, perhaps she had more important things to do. And on her mind. :)

Or maybe in her real life something happened to herself or to a member of her immediate family that is preoccupying her mind and time.

PM, why don't you pm her?

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I'm worried too but she's probably just busy or needs a break from here.

People take breaks without telling people pretty much most of the time, so that people don't worry bout them.

She is the weekly scorekeeper for our NFL Confidence Pool, and she's been there every week. We've been in awe of her dedication to keeping track of all of our picks.

It is very out of character for her to just take off without letting us know that she won't be keeping score.

She was sick back in September. She was on painkillers for some malady. Hopefully, that hasn't come back on her.

• Like 3

Aww, you lovely folks! Thank you for your concern and kind words shown in posts and PMs. I'm sorry to have been absent, and even more sorry if that has caused anyone to worry. I've fallen ill and have little energy at the moment, but I do wish to respond to each of you individually--it just may come in fits and starts given my current condition. :hug2:
  • Like 11

Aww, you lovely folks! Thank you for your concern and kind words shown in posts and PMs. I'm sorry to have been absent, and even more sorry if that has caused anyone to worry. I've fallen ill and have little energy at the moment, but I do wish to respond to each of you individually--it just may come in fits and starts given my current condition. :hug2:

Good to know you're well (enough) :hi:

• Like 3

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Take care of yourself and I'll be sending healing thoughts your way. :hug2:

• Like 2

Sending you love, hugs and purrs :wub:

• Like 3

I'm worried too but she's probably just busy or needs a break from here.

People take breaks without telling people pretty much most of the time, so that people don't worry bout them.

She is the weekly scorekeeper for our NFL Confidence Pool, and she's been there every week. We've been in awe of her dedication to keeping track of all of our picks.

It is very out of character for her to just take off without letting us know that she won't be keeping score.

She was sick back in September. She was on painkillers for some malady. Hopefully, that hasn't come back on her.

Thank you, Principled Man, for your care and concern. Thank you also for your kind words about my "overlordship" :) It'll take me a bit to get caught up, but I'm looking forward to resuming my duties (and to being well!) as soon as possible!

• Like 2