Has anyone seen bean-tor?

Principled Man

So glad you're back, and sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're back on your feet again in no time :hug2:

My visits to the forum have become few and far-between of late, too :unsure: Busy busy busy

Thank you very much! I’m glad to be back, and glad to be on the mend :hug2:

You’ve been missed around here! What is the source of your recent busy-ness—your band, perhaps? :)

A mixture of things...my band, work, and lots of drawing. Still pop in when I can

That sounds great! I’m very much looking forward to seeing your drawings whenever you have any that you’d like to share; I love seeing/hearing about what you’ve been up to! It’s always wonderful to see you around, so thanka for popping in when you can :) Best wishes for your busy time!

You want to listen to his guitar playing - it's incredible! :D

• Like 2

So glad you're back, and sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're back on your feet again in no time :hug2:

My visits to the forum have become few and far-between of late, too :unsure: Busy busy busy

You’ve been missed around here! What is the source of your recent busy-ness—your band, perhaps? :)

A mixture of things...my band, work, and lots of drawing. Still pop in when I can

That sounds great! I’m very much looking forward to seeing your drawings whenever you have any that you’d like to share; I love seeing/hearing about what you’ve been up to! It’s always wonderful to see you around, so thanka for popping in when you can :) Best wishes for your busy time!

He’s a very impressive guitarist indeed! Emily is a big fan and has been known to howl when his music stopped...until I pressed play again! :LOL:

• Like 2

He’s a very impressive guitarist indeed! Emily is a big fan and has been known to howl when his music stopped...until I pressed play again! :LOL:

:D

• Like 2

Perfect song for a girl who knows her way around handcuffs! :LOL:

http://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConventionalPleasantAmazontreeboa-max-1mb.gif

Aye! :smoke:

The thing about the handcuffs - are we talking about beany or ducky...!? :P ;)

:LOL:

I’m very adept with handcuffs, though I have no time for the fuzzy bullshit :whipgirl:

duck may or may not be wearing the bracelets as we speak...but, apart from encouraging his love of sequinned dresses, I can safely say that I have no involvement in his escapades! :smoke:

• Like 3

I’m very adept with handcuffs, though I have no time for the fuzzy bullshit :whipgirl:

duck may or may not be wearing the bracelets as we speak...but, apart from encouraging his love of sequinned dresses, I can safely say that I have no involvement in his escapades! :smoke:

:goodone:

• Like 2

Cheers, duck!

• Like 1

Cheers, duck!

:coy:

• Like 2

:P

• Like 2