Jump to content


Has anyone seen bean-tor?


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 10299 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Has she dropped off The Rush Forum Map?  

Has anyone seen or heard from her?  :o :o

Sponsored Post

#2 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

She last posted on Instagram on Oct 23rd

#3 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 10299 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:06 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 08 November 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

She last posted on Instagram on Oct 23rd

Her last activity here was on about the same date.  To be honest, I'm starting to worry.

#4 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

View PostPrincipled Man, on 08 November 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 08 November 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

She last posted on Instagram on Oct 23rd

Her last activity here was on about the same date.  To be honest, I'm starting to worry.

Really??

#5 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 5861 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:27 PM

Beanie!  I was just thinking last night I hadn't seen anything from her in awhile.  :(   I hope all is OK.  She hasn't been keeping track in the NFL pool thread?

Edited by blueschica, 08 November 2017 - 05:29 PM.


#6 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 10299 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:49 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 08 November 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 08 November 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 08 November 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

She last posted on Instagram on Oct 23rd

Her last activity here was on about the same date.  To be honest, I'm starting to worry.

Really??

I'm probably completely wrong, but still......she's been the weekly scorekeeper for our NFL Confidence Pool, but she seems to have vanished.

#7 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:01 PM

View PostPrincipled Man, on 08 November 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 08 November 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 08 November 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 08 November 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

She last posted on Instagram on Oct 23rd

Her last activity here was on about the same date.  To be honest, I'm starting to worry.

Really??

I'm probably completely wrong, but still......she's been the weekly scorekeeper for our NFL Confidence Pool, but she seems to have vanished.

She could be busy maybe

#8 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79320 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:04 PM

Hope she's okay  :hug2:

#9 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

    That's It™ Sig

  • Members
  • 15996 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:iEarth
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Yes, she’s very nice I. Hope all is well.

#10 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12523 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:15 PM

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw her pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

#11 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12523 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:15 PM

Oh wait, that was Ferris Beuller, my bad.

#12 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12523 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

In all seriousness, she one of my best buds here on TRF and I do hope all is well. :hug2:

Edited by ReGorLaTroy, 08 November 2017 - 08:16 PM.


#13 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10815 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:21 PM

Bean, I miss you here !!

I hope all is well

#14 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42280 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:07 AM

Didn't she say she was getting married a while back?  Maybe she did and is on her honeymoon or busy setting up house?   As much as she loves all of you, perhaps she had more important things to do.  And on her mind.  :)

Or maybe in her real life something happened to herself or to a member of her immediate family that is preoccupying her mind and time.

PM, why don't you pm her?

Edited by Lorraine, 09 November 2017 - 11:42 AM.


#15 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79320 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:58 AM

Just sent a PM.  :)

#16 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:06 PM

I'm worried too but she's probably just busy or needs a break from here.

People take breaks without telling people pretty much most of the time, so that people don't worry bout them.

Edited by Permanent-Rush, 09 November 2017 - 02:07 PM.


#17 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 10299 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:39 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 09 November 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

I'm worried too but she's probably just busy or needs a break from here.

People take breaks without telling people pretty much most of the time, so that people don't worry bout them.

She is the weekly scorekeeper for our NFL Confidence Pool, and she's been there every week.  We've been in awe of her dedication to keeping track of all of our picks.

It is very out of character for her to just take off without letting us know that she won't be keeping score.

She was sick back in September.  She was on painkillers for some malady.  Hopefully, that hasn't come back on her.

#18 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 7945 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:42 PM

Aww, you lovely folks! Thank you for your concern and kind words shown in posts and PMs.  I'm sorry to have been absent, and even more sorry if that has caused anyone to worry.  I've fallen ill and have little energy at the moment, but I do wish to respond to each of you individually--it just may come in fits and starts given my current condition.  :hug2:

#19 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99527 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:45 PM

View Postbean-tor, on 12 November 2017 - 09:42 PM, said:

Aww, you lovely folks! Thank you for your concern and kind words shown in posts and PMs.  I'm sorry to have been absent, and even more sorry if that has caused anyone to worry.  I've fallen ill and have little energy at the moment, but I do wish to respond to each of you individually--it just may come in fits and starts given my current condition.  :hug2:

Good to know you're well (enough) :hi:

#20 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83612 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:45 PM

I've seen her!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users