• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Saint NIck

Saint NIck

The Seeker

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:50 PM

Hi RUSH Family, THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. It took me some time, but I began working on some 'homework projects'. I had a vacation day from work yesterday, so in the afternoon I began a new paint job in Dad's room; and this evening was some more progress. I'm not striving for perfection; I'm ok with it looking nice, and most important COMFORTABLE enough for me. Family & Friends have asked what I was gonna do with Dad's room. I'm gonna make it a room of / for reflection, and I'm hoping to have it ready within a couple weeks as the Thanksgiving Holiday season-into-CHRISTMAS season will be upon us. Once the room is complete, I'm gonna have a chair by the window, and a bucket next to it. The bucket will be for my tears; they haven't been flowing-into-pouring; maybe they will be. I never know when these attack waves are gonna hit me. Again, THANKS SO MUCH and "...LOVE REMAINS...".

Sponsored Post

#2 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46313 posts
  • Interests:R.E.M., Bill Berry, Mike Mills, Michael Stipe, Peter Buck ,Hanging out with my best friends Heather Sylv and Jas, Drawing and drumming, thinking about life, photography, listening to music, writing.

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:54 AM

:heart:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users