Jump to content


Music Map

to hell with goodhell

  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:02 AM

https://www.music-map.com/

I like this it's kind of addictive...

Sponsored Post

#2 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:51 AM

I like it too, but what does it mean?

#3 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3784 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:56 AM

I typed in Alex Lifeson and it included Twisted Sister...but no Jimmy Page or Steve Howe. WTF?

I call complete BS on this.

Edited by HemiBeers, 03 November 2017 - 06:56 AM.


#4 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42289 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:28 AM

:yes:   I'm with Hemi.  :codger:

#5 custom55

custom55

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6031 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutley, NJ
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

    On deck shows:


    Phish - Dec
    Robert Plant - Feb
    The Musical Box w/LeGorLaTroy - Feb
    Robin Trower - Mar
    Foo Fighters - Jul

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:31 AM

I typed in Van Halen and Led Zep and Pink Floyd showed up.

Type in Led Zep and no Van Halen.

#6 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3784 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:52 AM

 custom55, on 03 November 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

I typed in Van Halen and Led Zep and Pink Floyd showed up.

Type in Led Zep and no Van Halen.
Some jerk-off with half baked opinions and no f***ing clue on how to set up a relational database. FAIL!

#7 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5900 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

There seems to be some continental drift happening as you stare at it.

#8 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

A great idea, but apparently poorly executed.

#9 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:19 PM

I didn't say it was good did I?

#10 stoopid

stoopid

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate, NY
  • Interests:Music, climbing

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:53 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 05 November 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

I didn't say it was good did I?

True, you did only claim it was addictive.  And like most addictions, it's an empty race to the bottom.

#11 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:37 PM

View Poststoopid, on 05 November 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 05 November 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

I didn't say it was good did I?

True, you did only claim it was addictive.  And like most addictions, it's an empty race to the bottom.
I'm not forcing you to look at it either.

#12 stoopid

stoopid

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate, NY
  • Interests:Music, climbing

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 05 November 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

View Poststoopid, on 05 November 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 05 November 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

I didn't say it was good did I?

True, you did only claim it was addictive.  And like most addictions, it's an empty race to the bottom.
I'm not forcing you to look at it either.

Or forcing me to breath, but the fact I am is a result of your grace.

You posted something with the intent of us seeing it, right?  Otherwise, why post it?

#13 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:00 PM

View Poststoopid, on 06 November 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 05 November 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

View Poststoopid, on 05 November 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 05 November 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

I didn't say it was good did I?

True, you did only claim it was addictive.  And like most addictions, it's an empty race to the bottom.
I'm not forcing you to look at it either.

Or forcing me to breath, but the fact I am is a result of your grace.

You posted something with the intent of us seeing it, right?  Otherwise, why post it?
Only to kill you!

#14 stoopid

stoopid

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate, NY
  • Interests:Music, climbing

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

It's working, slowly...

#15 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99566 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 03 November 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

View Postcustom55, on 03 November 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

I typed in Van Halen and Led Zep and Pink Floyd showed up.

Type in Led Zep and no Van Halen.
Some jerk-off with half baked opinions and no f***ing clue on how to set up a relational database. FAIL!

Don't think his opinion is at all involved with this, it's prob based off of related search data...

#16 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99566 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

Within four clicks I went from a Children of Bodom to this...

Posted Image

#17 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

View PostMr. Not, on 06 November 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

Within four clicks I went from a Children of Bodom to this...

Posted Image
Sexy?

#18 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42289 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

How's your music map doing?

#19 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

View PostLorraine, on 06 November 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

How's your music map doing?
Who?

#20 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42289 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:19 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 06 November 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 06 November 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

How's your music map doing?
Who?
You.  How's your music map doing?

:popcorn:





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: to hell with goodhell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users