Jump to content


List of what haunts Peart, Lifespan and Lee...


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3732 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

Solaris Blue Raven.

Sponsored Post

#22 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5896 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

Post 21 may help to explain post 20.

#23 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3682 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 02 November 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

Solaris Blue Raven.

:spitwater:

The spirit of Isis meets the spirit of Flashdance:
Posted Image
"I am a luminous being and I have come for your Abreva."

#24 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

Neil:  The bastard children he left strewn across the African and American continents.








(Now that book would be a good read)

Edited by goose, 02 November 2017 - 06:08 PM.


#25 Relayer2112

Relayer2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 468 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:48 AM

View PostLeaveMyThingAlone, on 01 November 2017 - 01:40 PM, said:

View PostRelayer2112, on 01 November 2017 - 10:56 AM, said:

Regrets about a few of the things they've done while on the road.

I assume you’re referring to Alex wearing that paper bag on his head and scaring the girls out of Gene Simmons room?

I've never heard that story if you're being serious (though it sounds like something Alex would do).  I'm just saying that a bunch of guys who have been away from their significant other and/or wife and/or kids much of the time during their 20's and 30's definitely have some regrets...."I can learn to resist anything but temptation".

#26 IwillchooseFreeWill

IwillchooseFreeWill

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 791 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canberra, Australia
  • Interests:Music, movies, traveling, textile arts, science fiction, TV, AFL, Burmese cats, nature and the outdoors, friends

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:31 AM

View PostRelayer2112, on 03 November 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

View PostLeaveMyThingAlone, on 01 November 2017 - 01:40 PM, said:

View PostRelayer2112, on 01 November 2017 - 10:56 AM, said:

Regrets about a few of the things they've done while on the road.

I assume you’re referring to Alex wearing that paper bag on his head and scaring the girls out of Gene Simmons room? ������

I've never heard that story if you're being serious (though it sounds like something Alex would do).  I'm just saying that a bunch of guys who have been away from their significant other and/or wife and/or kids much of the time during their 20's and 30's definitely have some regrets...."I can learn to resist anything but temptation".

If you’ve never heard the stories about The Bag, do look them up. Alex can do weird things

#27 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1417 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:58 AM

Posted Image

#28 SUBDIVISIONS

SUBDIVISIONS

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 233 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

Geddy- AM I REALLY, OFFICIALLY, TRULY, RETIRED, FOR GOOD?
Alex- DID I REALLY BECAME A FATHER AT 17?
Neil- HOW OLD TO HAVE LICENSE REVOKED IN CALIFORNIA?

#29 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:25 AM

View Postgoose, on 02 November 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

Neil:  The bastard children he left strewn across the African and American continents.








(Now that book would be a good read)
He had no choice abandoning those children, they were Rush fans.

#30 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53733 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

View Postsnowdogged, on 09 November 2017 - 07:25 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 02 November 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

Neil:  The bastard children he left strewn across the African and American continents.








(Now that book would be a good read)
He had no choice abandoning those children, they were Rush fans.
:lol:

#31 New Digital Man

New Digital Man

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 579 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:East London UK

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:46 PM

The future!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users