Since Pat Mentioned MONTROSE On the Van Hagar "Dreams" Thread Buy Some Real ROCK! "MONTROSE" and "PAPER MONEY" Deluxe Cds!!

RUSHHEAD666

Get them now!!!

Warner reissued the self titled classic "Montrose" in a beautiful deluxe two cd cardboard case. It's amazing! Yes! It's on something called a compact disc! The bonus stuff is amazing! Lots of live stuff from The Plant.

"Paper Money" is also reissued the same way! With a bonus disc!!! Filled with real rock candy gems! Did I just type that?

Yes! You can get them on APPLE Music too kids.

MONTROSE RULES!

RIP RONNIE MONTROSE!!! LEGEND!

• Like 2

Get them now!!!

Warner reissued the self titled classic "Montrose" in a beautiful deluxe two cd cardboard case. It's amazing! Yes! It's on something called a compact disc! The bonus stuff is amazing! Lots of live stuff from The Plant.

"Paper Money" is also reissued the same way! With a bonus disc!!! Filled with real rock candy gems! Did I just type that?

Yes! You can get them on APPLE Music too kids.

MONTROSE RULES!

RIP RONNIE MONTROSE!!! LEGEND!

Aye!

:haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

I just got the “Montrose” deluxe cd yesterday. On of my all time favorite records. Their sound was way ahead of the times for 1973. The new CD is great. The remastering is very good. The original recording sounded pretty good but now it sounds great! The disc of extras including the live material is good too.
  • Like 2