Who Else Is Excited About The New "Stranger Things Season II" Series? Action Figures Are Out 2! Let Go Of My EGGO!

RUSHHEAD666

Is anyone on the Rush Forum excited about the new Stranger Things Season?

I think it will be totally good!

They are really hyping it up now. They have Stranger Things Toy sections in Target. Yes! I had to complete the six figure series today!

I also love that Target put out the first season of Stranger Things in limited edition VHS packaging! It's awesome!! Inside the VHS plastic tape are the dvd and blu-rays! EPIC!!!!

A collector's paradise!!

I am excited for Season II! Are you???

Release date October 27th 2017!

• Like 3

Is anyone on the Rush Forum excited about the new Stranger Things Season?

I think it will be totally good!

They are really hyping it up now. They have Stranger Things Toy sections in Target. Yes! I had to complete the six figure series today!

I also love that Target put out the first season of Stranger Things in limited edition VHS packaging! It's awesome!! Inside the VHS plastic tape are the dvd and blu-rays! EPIC!!!!

A collector's paradise!!

I am excited for Season II! Are you???

Release date October 27th 2017!

Very much so!!!!

• Like 1

I only just wat he’s season 1 a couple months back. I’m interested but wonder if lightning can strike twice in this case

I'm confident it will.

• Like 1

Got my Blu-Ray set yesterday! Only $25!
  • Like 1

Excellent!

It's cool, the packaging looks like a VHS tape and there's a small poster of the demogorgon included. Unfortunately, there are no "making of" or behind-the-scenes extras. Bummer.

Excellent!

It's cool, the packaging looks like a VHS tape and there's a small poster of the demogorgon included. Unfortunately, there are no "making of" or behind-the-scenes extras. Bummer.

Shoot amigo! Bummer! I haven't cracked the seal on my copy yet! Too bad there is no bonus disc with extras!!!! BUMMER!!!!

The packaging is amazing!

• Like 1

I guess Mr. Blues and I will have a busy weekend trying to watch season one! Our one daughter kept saying she really liked it, but normally our tastes don't agree. :) You all might have me talked into it though!
  • Like 1

I missed out the first time around, so I just ordered the Blu Ray / VHS from Target of Season One

Looking very forward to it

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZNS0kYtZ358/hqdefault.jpg

You trust these TRF maniacs enough for a blind purchase? :P

:LOL:

hahahaha

The preview looked pretty good .... Plus, anything 80s like that will get added points in my book

I need a series to get into because I lost interest in The Walking Dead about 2 years ago

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

I missed out the first time around, so I just ordered the Blu Ray / VHS from Target of Season One

hahahaha

The preview look pretty good .... Plus, anything 80s like that will get added points in my book

I need a series to get into because I lost interest in The Walking Dead about 2 years ago

Warning: Earl said Escape from L.A. was awesome. I saw it because of that.

I blame him!

I blame my trust in him!

I blame Snake Plissken!

• Like 3

hahahaha

The preview look pretty good .... Plus, anything 80s like that will get added points in my book

I blame him!

I blame my trust in him!

I blame Snake Plissken!

I was gonna say

No, noooooooo, not the dreaded ESCAPE FROM LA SYNDROME

• Like 3

hahahaha

I blame him!

I blame my trust in him!

I blame Snake Plissken!

Hahaha! Jesus! I must have drunk when I typed that! When I saw it in the theater I really liked it a lot! But yes, over time the more cheese has oozed out of this B movie.

Terrible special effects. Shocked it was made. Gosh! I hope the second season of "Stranger Things" is not like this movie!

Is this the sophomore jinx phenomena?

How about "Halloween II?" John didn't even want to make that movie. The powers at be put an invisible gun to his head and made him do the sequel with Debra Hill producing.

Time will tell! I think it's on tonight right? I'm not a Netflix guy. I am so happy they put season one out!

Season II will be released next year around the same time I bet for Season III.

Halloween III Season Of The Witch baby! Started out as a bomb but now is a cult classic!!!!

When I see John next week I can't wait to tell him back in 1982 I was lucky enough to see "The Thing" and then "Halloween III" in the theater on the same day!!!

My buddy back then looked like he was 17. i looked 12. LOL!

Seeing both those movies on the same day freaked me out! Couldn't sleep well for a few days!

Stranger Things arrived in the mail today

The packaging is GREAT !! .. I love it already and I haven't even watched it yet :LOL:

No work tomorrow

So right now, I'm going to watch Black Christmas , and if I am still wide awake afterwards - Stranger Things

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Not i. I think it's an overrated piece of shit that's more concerned with being a reference archive then it's own thing.

YAY FOR BEING OVER DRAMATIC!!!!!! yea but i don't really like it and do think it's living off nostalgia.

not a bad thing mind. but it doesn't hold for me.

Mick

Not i. I think it's an overrated piece of shit that's more concerned with being a reference archive then it's own thing.

YAY FOR BEING OVER DRAMATIC!!!!!! yea but i don't really like it and do think it's living off nostalgia.

Mick

It has great storytelling, great imagery, a great cast, and although season one was short it fully explored every character and left room for more. I know you dislike it but to say "it's shit" seems a bit like "yeah it's popular but it doesn't deserve it".

Had this been a flop I wonder if you'd feel different. Kids today love this for the same reason we loved the flicks we grew up with.

And this stands taller than a lot that came before it. I think it is a true masterpiece.

I get not liking it, but it is so far from being "shit" I kinda cannot help but be defensive.

This works as both a homage and a celebration, whilst being a throwback to simpler times.

It is truly a joy, and I bet a lot of old classics are being dusted off again by youngsters born, not only outside the 1980's, but in a different century altogether.

• Like 2

Mick

It has great storytelling, great imagery, a great cast, and although season one was short it fully explored every character and left room for more. I know you dislike it but to say "it's shit" seems a bit like "yeah it's popular but it doesn't deserve it".

Had this been a flop I wonder if you'd feel different. Kids today love this for the same reason we loved the flicks we grew up with.

And this stands taller than a lot that came before it. I think it is a true masterpiece.

I get not liking it, but it is so far from being "shit" I kinda cannot help but be defensive.

This works as both a homage and a celebration, whilst being a throwback to simpler times.

It is truly a joy, and I bet a lot of old classics are being dusted off again by youngsters born, not only outside the 1980's, but in a different century altogether.

no i honestly wouldn't. a bad show is a bad show.

Nothing one bit original here. i could forgive that if it wasn't so BORING

i barely stayed awake for most of it.

I'm glad it's doing well. but it ain't doing it for me.

Mick