Life Is Strange

fraroc

What can I say about this game other than it pretty much changed my life...Now I know that there are many other "interactive cinema" games out there like The Wolf Among Us and Game Of Thrones, but the Life Is Strange games have such a bewitching charm to them....The main characters seem so...human. They make many mistakes and they may do things that annoy us, but in the same vein when you hear their stories, you find yourself comparing yourself and your experiences in life with these characters....I'm not giving away too many details about this game because I think that everybody needs to check this game out for themselves. You might love it, you might not love it, but all I ask is that whoever picks it up for the first time, please play Life Is Strange or Life Is Strange: Before The Storm with an open mind and an open heart.

I haven't played these, but I've watched my daughter play through the first one. She loves it. Some of the writing was a bit cringy and a few of the characters were very cliche, but I was in to the story for the most part. She's waiting for all of the episodes of Before the Storm to come out before she plays it. I'll watch that one too. Edited by Stormtron