Jump to content


Your current celebrity crush


  • Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4512 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:16 PM

View PostLucas, on 23 October 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

My first was a biggie as it is still happening

Joanna Frank in an episode of The Outer Limits

Posted Image

Posted Image


damn, I had good taste
lookin as perky as the front bumper of a 57 chevy.

Sponsored Post

#42 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4512 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image

Milana Vayntrub...aka Lilly from the AT&T commercials. AT&T would sell alot more if they let her wear this in the commercials.

#43 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 27975 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Seoul, NJ
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:38 PM

I don’t know if she counts as a celebrity but now that I’m back in the NYC metropolitan area I’m all about Liz Cho. Oh the nasty things I imagine.
https://coed.com/201...ew-york-anchor/

#44 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32112 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 25 October 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

Milana Vayntrub...aka Lilly from the AT&T commercials. AT&T would sell alot more if they let her wear this in the commercials.

Juicy!

I see "rub" in her name!

I can imagine you walking into an AT&T shop sweating and slamming a bag of cash on the counter and proclaiming, "I'll take everything this buys!"

#45 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

    The Gun Crank

  • Moderator
  • 22301 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The firing line.
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:07 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 25 October 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 25 October 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

Milana Vayntrub...aka Lilly from the AT&T commercials. AT&T would sell alot more if they let her wear this in the commercials.

Juicy!

I see "rub" in her name!

I can imagine you walking into an AT&T shop sweating and slamming a bag of cash on the counter and proclaiming, "I'll take everything this buys!"

She's playing "Squirrel Girl" in an upcoming Marvel movie.

https://www.usatoday...iors/466650001/

And yes, I agree she's quite lovely.

Edited by Jack Aubrey, 25 October 2017 - 06:08 PM.


#46 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32112 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:17 PM

View PostJack Aubrey, on 25 October 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 25 October 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 25 October 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

Milana Vayntrub...aka Lilly from the AT&T commercials. AT&T would sell alot more if they let her wear this in the commercials.

Juicy!

I see "rub" in her name!

I can imagine you walking into an AT&T shop sweating and slamming a bag of cash on the counter and proclaiming, "I'll take everything this buys!"

She's playing "Squirrel Girl" in an upcoming Marvel movie.

http://www.usatoday...iors/466650001/

And yes, I agree she's quite lovely.

Squirrel Girl and The New Warriors couldn't be a worse idea from Marvel. She won't be naked so there's no way it'd have value. This isn't a sexist remark. I'm commenting on the stupidity of that character and storyline.

#47 Rushian King

Rushian King

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1574 posts
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 October 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

View PostRushian King, on 23 October 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

Maybe..... Marina Diamandis? "http://celebmafia.co...ine-2015_1.jpg"

Here you go RK

Posted Image
Thanks. She looks so wholesome in that pic.

#48 Rushian King

Rushian King

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1574 posts
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:43 PM

View Postgoose, on 24 October 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

View PostRushian King, on 23 October 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 23 October 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

Posted Image
Just saw her in concert last Friday.
No kidding?  I bet she was solid, yeah?
She sounded good. It was a small venue so it was clearly her voice. I'm not a fan of her music but went with a friend. It wasn't her solo but as one of a trio of singers who played mostly songs from their recently released album. https://www.huffingt...b_10927118.html

Edited by Rushian King, 25 October 2017 - 11:47 PM.


#49 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34805 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:25 AM

View PostRushian King, on 25 October 2017 - 11:25 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 October 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

View PostRushian King, on 23 October 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

Maybe..... Marina Diamandis? "http://celebmafia.co...ine-2015_1.jpg"

Here you go RK

Posted Image
Thanks. She looks so wholesome in that pic.

I am a big fan of Marina And The Diamonds. Great girl!

#50 Rushian King

Rushian King

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1574 posts
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:55 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 26 October 2017 - 08:25 AM, said:

View PostRushian King, on 25 October 2017 - 11:25 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 October 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

View PostRushian King, on 23 October 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

Maybe..... Marina Diamandis? "http://celebmafia.co...ine-2015_1.jpg"

Here you go RK

Posted Image
Thanks. She looks so wholesome in that pic.

I am a big fan of Marina And The Diamonds. Great girl!
Saw her in concert. Good, fun show. Charli XCX(sp?) opened. And of course who's the more famous artist now? :(

#51 thesweetscience

thesweetscience

    Member titles are overrated!

  • Members *
  • 17341 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 25 October 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

Milana Vayntrub...aka Lilly from the AT&T commercials. AT&T would sell alot more if they let her wear this in the commercials.
My god yes!

#52 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

    The Gun Crank

  • Moderator
  • 22301 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The firing line.
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:02 AM

Every time I see Gal Gadot smile I fall in love a little bit.

#53 Slaine mac Roth

Slaine mac Roth

    Uber-Geek

  • Members *
  • 8125 posts
  • Location:Heart of Sherwood Forest
  • Interests:Music, reading, painting, my children, cinema

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:34 PM

I know I'm a bit late coming to this thread
Posted Image
but, from my youth, I present

Posted Image
Elisabeth Sladen

Posted Image
Sally James

Posted Image
Erin Grey

and from a current perspective:

Posted Image
Jennifer lawrence

Posted Image
Victoria Coren Mitchell

Posted Image
Alex Kingston

#54 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 46398 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Napoli, Italy
  • Interests:R.E.M., Bill Berry, Mike Mills, Michael Stipe, Peter Buck ,Hanging out with my best friends Heather Sylv and Jas, Drawing and drumming, thinking about life, photography, listening to music, writing.

Posted 02 September 2018 - 08:18 PM

Bill Berry aka William Thomas Berry :blush: :heart:

#55 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1713 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:46 PM



Always did like Dunst.  But especially in short skirts and dancing to a cool tune.

Edited by Mithrandir, 04 September 2018 - 03:46 PM.


#56 Leanne

Leanne

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1677 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oklahoma

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:46 PM

Ryan Reynolds

Posted Image

Bradley Cooper

Posted Image

Edited by Leanne, 04 September 2018 - 09:47 PM.


#57 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

    Natural Science Theater 3000

  • Members
  • 19569 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upland,CA

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:16 PM

Riki Lindhome

Posted Image

I had a big one on Jen Garner back in the Alias days so I’m looking forward to her comeback to ass kicking in Peppermint this weekend.  Best way to release anger after Assfleck leaving her.

I’d be pissed off, too, if I had to watch the worst Batman since Clooney. :lol:

Edited by invisible airwave, 04 September 2018 - 10:19 PM.


#58 Rutlefan

Rutlefan

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 2098 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maryland
  • Interests:Things that roll and fly, Tolkien, baseball (depressingly fatalistic Tribe fan), classic sci-fi, history and such

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:43 AM



I like Ritzy Bryan of The Joy Formidable. Spunky Welsh lass. Love watching her play guitar.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users