Happy birthday, toymaker!

bean-tor

Thank you very much! :cheers:

I was planning on taking the next several birthdays off, but no such luck. I had a relatively quiet day - did a bunch of yard work, cleaned out the main shed, moved a bunch of crap out of the house and into the shed I had just cleared out, did some mixing on a song that a friend's daughter recorded at my place, went out for dinner with the kids, had cupcakes, and the kids got me a really cool frame with a little guitar struck to one side and a fret board on the other side - and the best part, a really great picture of them in the frame. Now, at 11:43 pm, I am still working off the extra sugar by continuing to move crap into the shed. I've got a couple of friends coming over tomorrow, who will I hope stay a bit and prevent me from the mountain of grading I have on my desk.

Thanks again for the birthday wish!

• Like 4

Happy Birthday to the best of the best

Mark, happy birthday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCz6hvC5qzI

Excellent Group. I have their first Three albums...Their singer, Ron Tabak (†) did a stint for Labatts Blue Beer. Yes, they're Canadian, and are still making music although stopping for three years in the mid 80's. "Spaceship Superstar" is one of their hits, but My Favorite is "Open Soul Surgery", the next song on that first album. Anyway, Hope your Birhday was really Happy, Toymaker!

ju6OxHf.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2