• heterosexual
    • homosexual
    • bisexual
    • asexual
    • pan sexual
    • transexual
    • metrosexual
    • sapiosexual

I have to ask - what's the point of the poll? Does it really matter who loves who and why?

There are many religions that think anything other than heterosexual is a sin, punishable by death on Earth (Muslims) or an eternal spot in the Lake of Fire™.

Where is that Lake of Fire exactly? Has anyone seen it and reported back?

Abaddon Hotel, New York. We find out in the third Hell House LLC film that it was in the cellar all along.

And here I was all along, thinking that the Woolworth Building had the coolest basement swimming pool in NYC.

Who knew?

I have to ask - what's the point of the poll? Does it really matter who loves who and why?

There are many religions that think anything other than heterosexual is a sin, punishable by death on Earth (Muslims) or an eternal spot in the Lake of Fire™.

It`s important that posters know who to aim their bigotry at - they might be nice to a terrible person without knowing it :smash:

.. and a Mr St John of Huntingdon said he couldn't think of anything more derogatory than "Belgians".
  • Like 2

Just because those wackos think it matters, doesn't mean that it does actually matter.

What the heck is "pan sexual" anyway? Lol.

Let's just say you don't want them in your kitchen. :outtahere:

Or maybe you do. Preferences. :)

Just because those wackos think it matters, doesn't mean that it does actually matter.

I think the poll is missing an option for autovirtueobsessexual, for those so obsessed with their own virtuousness and intellectual superiority that they insist on bringing it into every discussion, not to counter what someone else had posted, but to let everyone know about it anyway.

I think the poll is missing an option for autovirtueobsessexual, for those so obsessed with their own virtuousness and intellectual superiority that they insist on bringing it into every discussion, not to counter what someone else had posted, but to let everyone know about it anyway.

I'm not virtue signaling. At least I don't think I am. If that's the impression, then I apologize. It's not the intent.

• Like 1

This thread has taken a really stupid turn.

Which should not surprise anyone.

Just a little flavor of CP style thread hijacking. :)

Speaking of a hellish lake of fire... Edited by goose