• heterosexual
    • homosexual
    • bisexual
    • asexual
    • pan sexual
    • transexual
    • metrosexual
    • sapiosexual

I am a man. I dig chicks. Red head chicks, particularly.

Rapidly approaching the Big 6-0, with a sparkle in my eye....cause my eyes are still in their 30’s. :ebert:

Edited by Principled Man

I have to ask - what's the point of the poll? Does it really matter who loves who and why?

What about people that love Bon Jovi? Haven’t we determined in another thread they’re all losers?

• Like 1

I have to ask - what's the point of the poll? Does it really matter who loves who and why?

What about people that love Bon Jovi? Haven’t we determined in another thread they’re all losers?

One step above those who love the synth era.

There are many religions that think anything other than heterosexual is a sin, punishable by death on Earth (Muslims) or an eternal spot in the Lake of Fire™.

It`s important that posters know who to aim their bigotry at - they might be nice to a terrible person without knowing it :smash:
  • Like 2

There are many religions that think anything other than heterosexual is a sin, punishable by death on Earth (Muslims) or an eternal spot in the Lake of Fire™.

Where is that Lake of Fire exactly? Has anyone seen it and reported back?

It`s important that posters know who to aim their bigotry at - they might be nice to a terrible person without knowing it :smash:

Right. Because the allmighty isn't pointing fingers. He's leaving it to the bigots to figure out for themselves.

Where is that Lake of Fire exactly? Has anyone seen it and reported back?

Abaddon Hotel, New York. We find out in the third Hell House LLC film that it was in the cellar all along.
  • Like 2