Jump to content


The duckBlaze © GODS of the Cinema ® thread SEMI-FINALS

duckblazeawards2.0

  • Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose your top 7 actors from the semi-final list of 30 (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your SEVEN favourite actors to determine the final 8

  1. John Hurt (3 votes [1.42%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.42%

  2. Harvey Keitel (6 votes [2.84%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.84%

  3. Jack Nicholson (15 votes [7.11%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.11%

  4. Gary Oldman (9 votes [4.27%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.27%

  5. Robert DeNiro (15 votes [7.11%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.11%

  6. Al Pacino (11 votes [5.21%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 5.21%

  7. Peter Cushing (4 votes [1.90%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.90%

  8. Christopher Lee (9 votes [4.27%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.27%

  9. Vincent Price (6 votes [2.84%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.84%

  10. Charlton Heston (4 votes [1.90%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.90%

  11. Anthony Hopkins (4 votes [1.90%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.90%

  12. Peter Sellers (4 votes [1.90%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.90%

  13. Clint Eastwood (15 votes [7.11%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.11%

  14. Paul Newman (9 votes [4.27%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.27%

  15. Gene Hackman (10 votes [4.74%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.74%

  16. Dustin Hoffman (7 votes [3.32%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.32%

  17. Robin Wlliams (3 votes [1.42%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.42%

  18. Harrison Ford (7 votes [3.32%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.32%

  19. Kurt Russell (6 votes [2.84%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.84%

  20. James Stewart (9 votes [4.27%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.27%

  21. Robert Mitchum (7 votes [3.32%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.32%

  22. Robert Shaw (2 votes [0.95%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 0.95%

  23. Morgan Freeman (6 votes [2.84%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.84%

  24. Samuel L. Jackson (3 votes [1.42%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.42%

  25. Bill Murray (6 votes [2.84%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.84%

  26. Tom Hanks (8 votes [3.79%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.79%

  27. Jeff Bridges (9 votes [4.27%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.27%

  28. Denzel Washington (6 votes [2.84%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.84%

  29. Christopher Walken (4 votes [1.90%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.90%

  30. Robert Duvall (4 votes [1.90%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:46 AM

View PostRushian King, on 17 October 2017 - 12:30 AM, said:

What happened to all the good actors?

Shia LeBouf and Jon Bon Jovi's schedules are too full to attend. So we're left with 30 hacks.

Sponsored Post

#22 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83495 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:56 AM

Don't worry ALIEN GIRL is here now to the rescue, she'll restore order. :aliensmiley:

#23 Alien Girl

Alien Girl

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1832 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Event Horizon
  • Interests:Interests?...I have no interests...I'm not an interesting person. Very one dimensional...like cardboard...or toast.

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:04 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 17 October 2017 - 12:56 AM, said:

Don't worry ALIEN GIRL is here now to the rescue, she'll restore order. :aliensmiley:
I will?!

*Ahem* Yeah, of course I will.

Jack Nicholson, Schmack Nicholson...feh.  Stop voting for that hack!  He hasn't actually acted in a movie in years.  Granted of all people suitable to be God of Hollywood, he's probably it.   Nooooooooo...Hollywood is so much better than that.  What am I saying, no it's not.

Who did I vote for?

John Hurt (Could portray the paper bag that Jack Nicholson can't act his way out of)
Gary Oldman
Paul Newman
Dustin Hoffman
Robert Mitchum
Tom Hanks
Jeff Bridges

#24 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

This was so easy!  So happy for Kurt Russell!

DONALD PLEASANCE!

RIP

#25 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:17 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 17 October 2017 - 01:12 AM, said:

This was so easy!  So happy for Kurt Russell!

DONALD PLEASANCE!

RIP

Of course it's easy for you Earl !

Every option that crosses your path is decided on a natural reflex! :P

Edited by JohnnyBlaze, 17 October 2017 - 01:18 AM.


#26 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:47 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 17 October 2017 - 01:17 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 17 October 2017 - 01:12 AM, said:

This was so easy!  So happy for Kurt Russell!

DONALD PLEASANCE!

RIP

Of course it's easy for you Earl !

Every option that crosses your path is decided on a natural reflex! :P

Hahaha!  Yep!  I am actually very easy to figure out!

I love "The Natural."  I can't believe Redford didn't make the list!  LOL!  Fukking Ultra Liberal.  I thought he would be in Canada by now with most of the Hollywood Fake Gods and Goddesses!  Weinstein what a scumbag.  Hollywood covered his ass way too long.  Hollywood is Hologramwood.

Sorry!  NO FILTER!

It's "The Reflex."

Signed,

DURAN DURAN

:tongue:

Edited by RUSHHEAD666, 17 October 2017 - 02:49 AM.


#27 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:50 AM

"A View To A Kill"

Did Christopher Walken even make the first list?

He RULES!

Signed,

COMMUNION

#28 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:51 AM

Blaze and Duck need to go back to Hollywood School.

#29 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:53 AM

Rock And Roll High School!

Where is your GODDESSES LiST?????????

Weak if you do it.

It's like Carpenter never wanted to do Halloween II but he did it for cash.

You and Duck are doing all of this hard for for fun and for free!  Good job!

But really???

Goddesses


Jamie Lee Curtis
PJ Soles
Nancy Loomis


Those three wouldn't have a chance.

Got your ghost Bob?

GO GET ME A BEER!

#30 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:55 AM

Vegas Vacation on now!

Chevy Chase!  RULED!

Signed,

I smell  "FOUL PLAY!"

HAHAHAHA!

I KILL ME!

I bet some of you wish I would!


Holiday Road!

Signed,

Lindsey Fuckingham

Not a typo

#31 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:04 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 17 October 2017 - 02:50 AM, said:

"A View To A Kill"

Did Christopher Walken even make the first list?

He RULES!

Signed,

COMMUNION

Posted Image

Abre los ojos

#32 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:16 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 17 October 2017 - 02:53 AM, said:

Rock And Roll High School!

Where is your GODDESSES LiST?????????

Weak if you do it.

It's like Carpenter never wanted to do Halloween II but he did it for cash.

You and Duck are doing all of this hard for for fun and for free!  Good job!

But really???

Goddesses


Jamie Lee Curtis
PJ Soles
Nancy Loomis


Those three wouldn't have a chance.

Got your ghost Bob?

GO GET ME A BEER!

A goddesses list so that we can hear more about who we left out?!

"How can you guys not include Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lawrence, and Ally Sheedy?! And no JoBeth Williams?! Sacrilege! You guys dropped the ball on this one!"

Oh so tempting. :P

#33 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:21 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 17 October 2017 - 02:51 AM, said:

Blaze and Duck need to go back to Hollywood School.

Posted Image

#34 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:25 AM

View PostAlien Girl, on 17 October 2017 - 01:04 AM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 17 October 2017 - 12:56 AM, said:

Don't worry ALIEN GIRL is here now to the rescue, she'll restore order. :aliensmiley:
I will?!

*Ahem* Yeah, of course I will.

Jack Nicholson, Schmack Nicholson...feh.  Stop voting for that hack!  He hasn't actually acted in a movie in years.  Granted of all people suitable to be God of Hollywood, he's probably it.   Nooooooooo...Hollywood is so much better than that.  What am I saying, no it's not.

Who did I vote for?

John Hurt (Could portray the paper bag that Jack Nicholson can't act his way out of)
Gary Oldman
Paul Newman
Dustin Hoffman
Robert Mitchum
Tom Hanks
Jeff Bridges

Hey, I didn't vote for Jack! The "Schmack Nicholson" wordage convinced me!

Only voted for 2 of the same actors you did though :hail:

#35 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

    Professor Gumby

  • Members
  • 63094 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Yorkshire, UK
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:33 PM

voted

#36 LyndseyG

LyndseyG

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 7714 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Britain
  • Interests:Reading, movies, knitting, cross stitch, playing my ukulele, the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:47 PM

I have voted!

#37 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53736 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

Vincent Price

:laughing guy:

Posted Image

Edited by goose, 17 October 2017 - 05:52 PM.


#38 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:27 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 17 October 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 16 October 2017 - 11:59 PM, said:

Just in the first few hours of this thread but some big guns are noticeably without any votes
Aye!

Everyone's on the board now...unless the 'ol switcheroo vote swapping happens like in round 1

#39 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:30 PM

View Postgoose, on 17 October 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

Vincent Price

:laughing guy:

Posted Image

I was thinking of his appearance there. The voodoo curse! Wasn't there a tarantula involved? And then the voodoo curse messed up Greg's chances in the surfing competition...or maybe he's just a shitty surfer from the mainland who simply wiped out?! :P

Edited by JohnnyBlaze, 17 October 2017 - 06:31 PM.


#40 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83495 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:50 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 17 October 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 17 October 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 16 October 2017 - 11:59 PM, said:

Just in the first few hours of this thread but some big guns are noticeably without any votes
Aye!

Everyone's on the board now...unless the 'ol switcheroo vote swapping happens like in round 1
Big Trouble in Little China was just on here. This is the one where Kurt does his John Wayne thing...




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users