Neil will certainly return..

GeminiRising79

No one is forcing you to read them, sugar.

Yeah ik and please don't call me sugar

Sure thing, honey.

Can we not make this thread about me thanks, and I really prefer Cass or Perm Rush.

I prefer “Sire”, “Your Highness”, “mon capitaine” but JARG never complies. He often says I have small hands. :(

• Like 2

No one is forcing you to read them, sugar.

Yeah ik and please don't call me sugar

Sure thing, honey.

Can we not make this thread about me thanks, and I really prefer Cass or Perm Rush.

I prefer “Sire”, “Your Highness”, “mon capitaine” but JARG never complies. He often says I have small hands. :(

It's not exactly what you're looking for MisterRogers but I've always referred to you on my TRF data analysis sheet as John "hands" Rogers, "hands" for short though the size is unspecified. Some things are better left unstated, unquestioned, unanswered, or locked in a vault.

• Like 1

They will do a week or 2 in LA sometime next year to accommodate Neil’s desire to be with family. Maybe 5 shows. They will 9switch the set list every night to accommodate all the die hards who will come to LA to see every show. It will likely sell out every show. It feeds the beast. It also isn’t grueling enough to kill them and their physical issues.

You heard it here first.

Anything is possible, but I think it's extremely unlikely. Every indication is that Neil is happily retired.

And skip Toronto, NYC, Cleveland, Buffalo or Chicago? That's about as guaranteed a draw as it gets.

I love the idea, but is it feasible?

Edited by upstateNYfan

I'm sorry I missed Gemini when he dropped in for a quick visit.

Wasn't actually Gemini. It was his twin.

Pretty damn clever.

• Like 2

Have you seen the signs of his return? Every time you hear a rush song, see a random example of 2112 in the wild or see a famous person shun their fans it’s a harbinger of Neil’s return from whence he took his leave from the unwashed heathers that make up rush fans. Keep your eyes and ears pealed my friends. When he returns have a strategy to avoid his location to avoid unwanted eye contact.
  • Like 1

Have you seen the signs of his return? Every time you hear a rush song, see a random example of 2112 in the wild or see a famous person shun their fans it’s a harbinger of Neil’s return from whence he took his leave from the unwashed heathers that make up rush fans. Keep your eyes and ears pealed my friends. When he returns have a strategy to avoid his location to avoid unwanted eye contact.

Thou fear not. For Peart has fought the Balrog and fallen into the abyss to live a thousand lifetimes of man.

For Peart shall return as Peart The White, forever young, reborn and baptized in a moment of grace, to adore her fans and pen lyrically sensibilities!

0512a380ff6d9efbcec716a202c7f2e2.jpg

• Like 3

Like The Sopranos, Like Breaking Bad, like any great show we all loved.

It's over.

I had a dream and in this dream Rick and Morty...and I traveled through the dreams of others. In one of these dreams on stage playing drums was the Neil Peart Hologram forever young, forever perfect, forever libertarian. Not some washed up, bloated, big government statist.
  • Like 1