Jump to content


Neil will certainly return..


  • Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 GeminiRising79

GeminiRising79

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2711 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DC area

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:01 PM

Again, they are only using fear and decay of time to build interest for next, higher-payday tour. Of course, eventually, Neil will prove to be the finalizing factor for Rush, but by then Leefson will have holographic technology on their side to allow his substitution!

Edited by GeminiRising79, 13 October 2017 - 03:02 PM.


Sponsored Post

#2 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 40524 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:Tryin to get Pearl Thompson to throw Pizza in my face, also tryin to get Perry Bamonte n Boris Williams to dunk water on my head, My little Girl Mary whom is my Cure

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:02 PM

Can y'all stop thanks

#3 edhunter

edhunter

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1864 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:05 PM

Stop what?

#4 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 40524 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:Tryin to get Pearl Thompson to throw Pizza in my face, also tryin to get Perry Bamonte n Boris Williams to dunk water on my head, My little Girl Mary whom is my Cure

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:12 PM

View Postedhunter, on 13 October 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

Stop what?

These threads like this bc Neil as we all know is retired and no amount of complaining will get him back to drumming.

#5 JARG

JARG

    Pinky Moe

  • Members *
  • 19192 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Just east of Lyra, northwest of Pegasus...
  • Interests:Cycling, guitar playing

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:14 PM

No one is forcing you to read them, sugar.

#6 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1570 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

Neil would only come back if he could be teleported between gigs Star Trek-style, and thus allowing him to be home the moment he darted off stage and providing him with an excuse to not show up until moments before the shows begin.

#7 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 40524 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:Tryin to get Pearl Thompson to throw Pizza in my face, also tryin to get Perry Bamonte n Boris Williams to dunk water on my head, My little Girl Mary whom is my Cure

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

View PostJARG, on 13 October 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

No one is forcing you to read them, sugar.

Yeah ik and please don't call me sugar

#8 JARG

JARG

    Pinky Moe

  • Members *
  • 19192 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Just east of Lyra, northwest of Pegasus...
  • Interests:Cycling, guitar playing

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:23 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 October 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

View PostJARG, on 13 October 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

No one is forcing you to read them, sugar.


Yeah ik and please don't call me sugar

Sure thing, honey.

Edited by JARG, 13 October 2017 - 03:23 PM.


#9 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 40524 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:Tryin to get Pearl Thompson to throw Pizza in my face, also tryin to get Perry Bamonte n Boris Williams to dunk water on my head, My little Girl Mary whom is my Cure

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:27 PM

View PostJARG, on 13 October 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 October 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

View PostJARG, on 13 October 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

No one is forcing you to read them, sugar.


Yeah ik and please don't call me sugar

Sure thing, honey.

Can we not make this thread about me thanks, and I really prefer Cass or Perm Rush.

That's all I will say.

#10 GeminiRising79

GeminiRising79

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2711 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DC area

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 October 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

View Postedhunter, on 13 October 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

Stop what?

These threads like this bc Neil as we all know is retired and no amount of complaining will get him back to drumming.

Neil isn't retired, toots.  He's in chill-mode watching interest build while lol-ing to himself over all the pissing and moaning he's created. Master troll confirmed.

#11 edhunter

edhunter

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1864 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 October 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostJARG, on 13 October 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 October 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

View PostJARG, on 13 October 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

No one is forcing you to read them, sugar.


Yeah ik and please don't call me sugar

Sure thing, honey.

Can we not make this thread about me thanks, and I really prefer Cass or Perm Rush.

That's all I will say.

It never was about you.

#12 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

    That's It™ Sig

  • Members
  • 16026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:iEarth
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:32 PM

WHATS THIS THREAD ABOUT?

#13 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1570 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:40 PM

View PostAncient Ways, on 13 October 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

WHATS THIS THREAD ABOUT?

John Rodgers would say public lice.

#14 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 22774 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:37 PM

View PostAncient Ways, on 13 October 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

WHATS THIS THREAD ABOUT?
Hell if I know, I'm just trying to find the free food.

Is this where the free food is?

#15 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10292 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:38 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 13 October 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostAncient Ways, on 13 October 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

WHATS THIS THREAD ABOUT?
Hell if I know, I'm just trying to find the free food.

Is this where the free food is?

NACHOS!!

#16 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

View PostGeminiRising79, on 13 October 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

Again, they are only using fear and decay of time to build interest for next, higher-payday tour. Of course, eventually, Neil will prove to be the finalizing factor for Rush, but by then Leefson will have holographic technology on their side to allow his substitution!


If they can make Ronnie James Dio a hologram of course Geddy and Alex will pay a tech company to make a fake Neil!   Anything for "THE BIG MONEY!"

Edited by RUSHHEAD666, 13 October 2017 - 09:55 PM.


#17 BenjaminW

BenjaminW

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco, California
  • Interests:Music and History

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:15 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 13 October 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostAncient Ways, on 13 October 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

WHATS THIS THREAD ABOUT?
Hell if I know, I'm just trying to find the free food.

Is this where the free food is?
I'll cook a nice steak for free then.

#18 Transverse Leaf Spring

Transverse Leaf Spring

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 24905 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

View PostWil1972, on 13 October 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

Neil would only come back if he could be teleported between gigs Star Trek-style, and thus allowing him to be home the moment he darted off stage and providing him with an excuse to not show up until moments before the shows begin.
It would be awesome if he was accidentally beamed into my basement. I’d tie him up and give him the Misery treatment.




.

Edited by JohnRogers, 13 October 2017 - 11:02 PM.


#19 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 71336 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:11 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 13 October 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

View PostWil1972, on 13 October 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

Neil would only come back if he could be teleported between gigs Star Trek-style, and thus allowing him to be home the moment he darted off stage and providing him with an excuse to not show up until moments before the shows begin.
It would be awesome if he was accidentally beamed into my basement. I’d tie him up and give him the Misery treatment.




.
Well, I guess we'd really know what he thought about the synth era.

#20 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30593 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:50 AM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 October 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostJARG, on 13 October 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 13 October 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

View PostJARG, on 13 October 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

No one is forcing you to read them, sugar.


Yeah ik and please don't call me sugar

Sure thing, honey.

Can we not make this thread about me thanks, and I really prefer Cass or Perm Rush.

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users