Northern California Wildfires Are Just Getting Worse! Hard To Breathe Out Here Today!! FIRESTORM 2017!

RUSHHEAD666

The wild fires are burning and burning and burning with no end in sight. I live about an hour away from the devastation. You can't see the hills. You can't see Mt. Diablo, you can't even see the sun. It's horrible here. I can't believe all of these natural disasters this year and the Vegas tragedy too. What is going on here on planet Earth? Nostradamus? Revelations? Just bad horrific timing and luck? Fate?

I can't believe this reality.

All we can do is help everyone out as much as we can. I stand UNITED in my country!

God Bless The USA. God Bless the world!!!

Sending out good vibes for all our our tribes!

Earl

• Like 4

My wife and I drove the PCH from LA to Seattle 3 years ago. Ever since then Cali has turned to crap. Can't even drive the PCH until the landslide gets fixed. Yosemite has it's main road hit with a landslide.

I think it's related to our political choices, but can't say anything more specific without getting a finger wag.

My wife and I drove the PCH from LA to Seattle 3 years ago. Ever since then Cali has turned to crap. Can't even drive the PCH until the landslide gets fixed. Yosemite has it's main road hit with a landslide.

I think it's related to our political choices, but can't say anything more specific without getting a finger wag.

Awesome post, dude.

• Like 1

Right! More like "Wag The Dog?" Give me a break. Trump started the wildfires. Black Ops in Vegas. These fires are NOT arson. Natural Disasters are NOT caused by our political choices! FUKK POLITICS! Human lives and survival and unity are more important than lame political agendas.

I wish everyone to be safe in this unstable world.

• Like 1

The wild fires are burning and burning and burning with no end in sight. I live about an hour away from the devastation. You can't see the hills. You can't see Mt. Diablo, you can't even see the sun. It's horrible here. I can't believe all of these natural disasters this year and the Vegas tragedy too. What is going on here on planet Earth? Nostradamus? Revelations? Just bad horrific timing and luck? Fate?

All we can do is help everyone out as much as we can. I stand UNITED in my country!

Earl

Stay safe, Earl! The photos look horrible, on the Weather Channel they said that for awhile the fire was burning up the size of a football field every 5 seconds. My thoughts are with you and northern California.

• Like 2

Understood. I know Cali has fires. That sucks. We've just been getting a taste of it lately in NW Wa... I'm beginning to understand how awful that is. All our cedar trees are starting to dry up and turn brown. British Columbia had a massive fire that blanketed us with thick smoke and soot. You could taste the air for about a month. Two years ago it was Chelan county smoking up the whole area.

Not sure when things will get better. I'll do a rain dance for ya.

Take care

:haz:

• Like 2

Earl

Stay safe, Earl! The photos look horrible, on the Weather Channel they said that for awhile the fire was burning up the size of a football field every 5 seconds. My thoughts are with you and northern California.

Thank you my dear friend! All schools are closed here tomorrow. It's not the fires for us it's the smoke and ash! It's everywhere!!!! Very scary!! LOVE YOU!

• Like 2

Understood. I know Cali has fires. That sucks. We've just been getting a taste of it lately in NW Wa... I'm beginning to understand how awful that is. All our cedar trees are starting to dry up and turn brown. British Columbia had a massive fire that blanketed us with thick smoke and soot. You could taste the air for about a month. Two years ago it was Chelan county smoking up the whole area.

Not sure when things will get better. I'll do a rain dance for ya.

Take care

:haz:

Thank you my brother from another mother! Very sad and scary here! A rain dance would be nice! Love you too buddy!

ROCK ON!

• Like 1

Keep safe Earl. We booked a family vacation for after Christmas to San Fran and area. It looks awful. It takes some courage to live out there these days - between earthquakes, fires, coastal flooding yikes!
  • Like 1

Keep safe Earl. We booked a family vacation for after Christmas to San Fran and area. It looks awful. It takes some courage to live out there these days - between earthquakes, fires, coastal flooding yikes!

Thank you my friend! It's crazy here! The air is so bad everywhere! Even in San Francisco! They cancelled 91 flights today! The might even move the Raider game to the Niner stadium in Santa Clara or ever all the way down to San Diego!!!

Is the end of the world here? I doubt it but it is unbelievable what is going on around our world this year! Surreal and horrific! KEEP THE FAITH!

I am sure you will be fine by Christmas to come to the Bay Area! You will love it here! Trust me!

Dear Earl, please do take care of yourself, daughters and family. Watch out for your house.

:rose: :hug2: :heart: :hug2: :wub:

Thank you my dear friend! Still rocking and surviving! If the ash starts to fall here where I live I will need to get a mask! Right now it's impossible to even find a mask!! SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!

The sun is setting into a smoky orange hue. It's ominous yet beautiful.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Didn't realize the fires were getting bad your way. I took my girls up the PCH last year in July. Loved the drive but couldn't enjoy the scenery as much as we should because of all of the smoke/haze from the Big Sur fire. We couldn't see the golden gate bridge (could see the towers) from Fishermans Warf because of all the smoke being sucked into the Bay.

Didn't realize the fires were getting bad your way. I took my girls up the PCH last year in July. Loved the drive but couldn't enjoy the scenery as much as we should because of all of the smoke/haze from the Big Sur fire. We couldn't see the golden gate bridge (could see the towers) from Fishermans Warf because of all the smoke being sucked into the Bay.

Yes my friend! That was bad too! Big Sur is still trying to recover!!

Glad you made it safe!! Crazy times! BE SAFE!

I saw a video of Santa Rosa yesterday. How tragic for the people involved.

Absolutely tragic. 40 dead. The weather is getting cooler and light rain Friday. That should help! It's beyond comprehension.

Billions of dollars to recover.

it's amazing how people truly do come together as one during a serious crisis.

Incredible to see and hear.

I heard about a couple who dove into their pool as their house was engulfed by flames. THEY LIVED!

Their pool saved their lives! INCREDIBLE!

Air quality is better.

• Like 1