Rush's official R40 app

GeddyRulz

Who's installed it and begun using it?

Have you used the "Camera Eye" photo booth, and posted your pic to Instagram to enter the contest for a Geddy Fender Jazz bass?

What about the "Finding My Way" videgame? Any tips? I can't easily move my character (Geddy) where I want him to go!

I didn't want Instagram either, but I did it. As a bass player, I WANT THAT BASS.

Agree the app is kinda cheesy. It's totally a promotional tool, with links to Rush news stories (which you can get through Rushisaband), link to the Backstage Club (you could just navigate there directly), and a bunch of fanfare for the 2112 40th Anniversary CD/DVD, which drops Dec 9th. Marketing! No longer touring, but Anthem still wants our money.

I entered the contest and I'll play the videogame until I complete all levels.

If they’re done why is there a promotional app? What are they promoting?

In the short-term, the forthcoming 40th anniversary edition of 2112. Longer-term, the other Rush merchandise at the Backstage Club. "Keep buying t-shirts and CDs! And look at this framed photograph, only $300!"

If they’re done why is there a promotional app? What are they promoting?

In the short-term, the forthcoming 40th anniversary edition of 2112. Longer-term, the other Rush merchandise at the Backstage Club. "Keep buying t-shirts and CDs! And look at this framed photograph, only $300!"

The 2112 40th Anniversary edition that came out last year.......?

• Like 1