#PubicLice #BMWcycling

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

The Professor

• Members
  • 3624 posts
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

" *Sigh* Portnoy showed up at my front door at 7am this morning and challenged me to a drum-off. <eye roll> Micheal wasn't available, so I had Olivia kick his puny ass before I drove her to school. #NoTalentHack"

Edited by HemiBeers, 12 October 2017 - 02:47 PM.

Sponsored Post

#42 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 53104 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

View PostMithrandir, on 11 October 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

I can't believe people waste their time making up fake Twitter posts about me.
:lol:

#43 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 29899 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:52 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 October 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Posted Image

"Day whatever of retirement:

Dear Bubba,

Did too many lines of coke today (and I'm still feeling the effects as I write). In that peak line time, I went to my third garage where I keep my back up back up of my back up drum kit to....play. Believe it or not. As you know, the only things in that third garage are my emergency box of Red Apples, three emergency bottles of scotch, the kit, and a mirror in front of the kit so that I can check my form and overall coolness.

Anyhoo, I was noticeably rusty in my percussionistic ways. That's not what disturbed me. What disturbed me was what I saw in the mirror. I mean, it was me. But it wasn't me. Have I changed that much in two plus years of retirement? What will I see in another two years? Maybe it was just the coke? Have to meditate on this back at the lake.

- NEP

P.S. I've got a sudden strong craving for shrimp. Shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried...

EPIC

#44 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6170 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:08 AM

JohnnyBlaze, on 11 October 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Posted Image

Dear Bubba,

Did too many lines of coke today (and I'm still feeling the effects as I write). In that peak line time, I went to my third garage where I keep my back up back up of my back up drum kit to....play. Believe it or not. As you know, the only things in that third garage are my emergency box of Red Apples, three emergency bottles of scotch, the kit, and a mirror in front of the kit so that I can check my form and overall coolness.

Anyhoo, I was noticeably rusty in my percussionistic ways. That's not what disturbed me. What disturbed me was what I saw in the mirror. I mean, it was me. But it wasn't me. Have I changed that much in two plus years of retirement? What will I see in another two years? Maybe it was just the coke? Have to meditate on this back at the lake.

- NEP

P.S. I've got a sudden strong craving for shrimp. Shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried...

Like what ya did there with the 'Bubba-Gump shrimp cumpny' tie in lol

Edited by MMCXII, 17 October 2017 - 04:09 AM.

#45 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 29809 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:40 AM

View PostMMCXII, on 17 October 2017 - 04:08 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 October 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Posted Image

Dear Bubba,

- NEP

Like what ya did there with the 'Bubba-Gump shrimp cumpny' tie in lol

Posted Image

You can miss a stride
But nobody gets a free ride

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #PubicLice, #BMWcycling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users