JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30145 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:49 PM

Posted Image

"Day 795 of retirement:

Dear Bubba,

I'm out on the lake again. This time rowing instead of swimming. Today was the first time I've put on clothing since last May. Though clothing is confining for a man of my manhood, it does remind me that clothing can civilize a person to some extent. Additionally, I've gone from pissing immediately in the lake to standing on the bow and pissing from that vantage point...into the lake. The lake is beautiful this time of year, with my piss discoloring it or not.

Will get back to you later as there's a bottle of Scotch with my name on it and it can't empty itself.  

Your partner in crime,

NEP "

Edited by JohnnyBlaze, 08 October 2017 - 11:53 PM.

Sponsored Post

#22 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 30019 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:25 AM

Neil:  "Jesus Christ!  I need another fuckking scotch and a red apple. I really need to stop lurking on The Rush Forum.  Shouldn't that f***ing forum be closed now that I'm retired and RUSH IS DEAD!? Yes, I picked up that caps on crap by one of the forum members named RUSHHEAD666.  What a total asshole.  Drug addict I am sure.  Fuking drunk like me too I bet!  At least he can play the drums thanks to ME ME ME!  I really wish that the Rush Forum would simply get UNPLUGGED!  Lots of ungrateful fake Rush fans on there!  Fukk em! I'm a multimillionaire!  All you pseudo intellectual fraud Rush fans do is complain about how much Rush collectibles cost on Rush Backstage?  Unreal!   Didn't realize my fan base were so damn cheap.  Glad I retired!!  I'm still getting royalty checks while you out there try to land a job at Burger King or White Castle.  Such a Peaceable Kingdom here.  NOT!"

#23 JARG

JARG

Pinky Moe

• Members *
  • 18890 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, guitar playing

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

"Braved going out of the house again. Made it down the street when I ran into a Rush fan. I thought I'd give it a try -- turns out I CAN pretend a stranger is a long-awaited friend. He was elated. Felt pretty good, actually."

#24 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 60955 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:43 PM

"As I've started to do anything I want every single day, I've grown accustomed to this retirement thing."

#25 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:45 AM

“I’ve lost track of time, I’m not even sure what today’s star date is. I continue to be disillusioned by the stupid Americans that surround me. I’ve thought of packing up the family and moving back to St. Catharines...winter is coming”.

#26 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30145 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:19 AM

Posted Image

"Day 796 of retirement:

Dear Bubba,

Went back to not wearing clothes again. The freedom was just too much to deny BoBo & the twins. I did wear a bandanna and sunglasses though! Good thing too because there were a flock of birds flying overhead that didn't...HOLD THEIR FIRE.
har-har-har-dee-har-har!!!

Check you later!

- NEP"

#27 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

The Professor

• Members
  • 3770 posts
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:29 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 10 October 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

Posted Image

"Day 796 of retirement:

Dear Bubba,

Went back to not wearing clothes again. The freedom was just too much to deny BoBo & the twins. I did wear a bandanna and sunglasses though! Good thing too because there were a flock of birds flying overhead that didn't...HOLD THEIR FIRE.
har-har-har-dee-har-har!!!

Check you later!

- NEP"
"Joining Flock of Seagulls reunion tour. They promised I could sing. ...and I raaan, I ran so far awayaay #ScrewRush"

Edited by HemiBeers, 10 October 2017 - 10:35 AM.

#28 tomhealey

tomhealey

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:20 AM

Spinning the "Big Wheel of What Will Pratt Do Today"...  (a) Disparage Olivia again for her disgraceful, substandard cutting technique on paper angels (where's the commitment to excellence here???  Practice, practice, practice!!), (b) hang around outside the 7-11 until someone recognizes me, then have BossMichael pummel the poor schlub for daring to approach my greatness, © Nuttall over Carrie, or (d) sue this TomHealey bastard for defamation of character.  He always sits near the front rows, so he must still have some dough that's not in my pocket.  Yet.

#29 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

Crushed in Rio

• Members *
  • 8613 posts
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:46 AM

"Note to self...need more money for Christmas presents...discuss with the guys at work another "best of", or another documentary to tell what most fans already know"

#30 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83495 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

Posted Image

#31 LeaveMyThingAlone

LeaveMyThingAlone

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3091 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:10 PM

"Got another call from Geddy Lee today -sent it to voice mail as usual. He keeps asking me if I'm retired or not. I find it so inconsiderate to be bugged by these Rush geeks"

#32 Super25Smasher

Super25Smasher

The Oracle

• Members *
  • 10484 posts
  • Interests:Classic Rock, Punk Rock, Alternative Rock/Grunge, Metal, Classic Video Games, Playing Bass Guitar

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

:clap:

#33 Pressure/Hopenosis

Pressure/Hopenosis

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Family, music, sports, outdoors, photography and lots of other cool stuff I forgot to mention...

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:55 PM

Welcome news!  I am finally having regular bowel movements now that I don't have to ride from stadium to stadium everyday! #Metamucil #Happy Anus

#34 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1185 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

I can't believe people waste their time making up fake Twitter posts about me.

#35 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30145 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:59 PM

Posted Image

"Day whatever of retirement:

Dear Bubba,

Did too many lines of coke today (and I'm still feeling the effects as I write). In that peak line time, I went to my third garage where I keep my back up back up of my back up drum kit to....play. Believe it or not. As you know, the only things in that third garage are my emergency box of Red Apples, three emergency bottles of scotch, the kit, and a mirror in front of the kit so that I can check my form and overall coolness.

Anyhoo, I was noticeably rusty in my percussionistic ways. That's not what disturbed me. What disturbed me was what I saw in the mirror. I mean, it was me. But it wasn't me. Have I changed that much in two plus years of retirement? What will I see in another two years? Maybe it was just the coke? Have to meditate on this back at the lake.

- NEP

P.S. I've got a sudden strong craving for shrimp. Shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried...

#36 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 23415 posts
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:31 AM

“Gonna try to get to bed early for a change. I found a new hobby today, I do a Google image search for unintentional penis its a laugh riot”.

#37 On TheRoad To Adventure

On TheRoad To Adventure

The Seeker

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

The day after the solar eclipse in Oregon, I took a drive through one of the Oregon State Parks in my Porsche.  I saw a woman there in a Rush t-shirt and I neatly avoided her.  I think she recognized me, but thankfully, she didn't follow me.  She must know I like my privacy.

(Well, it could have been him, but I'll never know, will I?)

#38 Wil1972

Wil1972

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1417 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:34 AM

View PostJARG, on 09 October 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

"Braved going out of the house again. Made it down the street when I ran into a Rush fan. I thought I'd give it a try -- turns out I CAN pretend a stranger is a long-awaited friend. He was elated. Felt pretty good, actually."

This always makes me wonder, if Rush had failed in '75 after Caress and he went back to the parts counter at his dad's tractor supply company, would he have been able to pretend those customers were long-awaited friends in order to make a sale? Or would his dad tell him, "You suck at this. Go be a mortician.'

Edited by Wil1972, 12 October 2017 - 01:04 PM.

#39 Wil1972

Wil1972

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1417 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:40 AM

Tales from the Roadside Cafes of Sad America
by Neil Peart

As I pull into a local dive on another one of my motorcycle meanderings (did I just use alliteration?), I tucked my newly grown ponytail under my cap and donned my $400 pair of sunglasses. The quaint sign out front advertised that their coffee was the best, so I thought I would take them up on it. Needless to say, it benefited from the Macallan.

Carrie called me, and as usual, I let it go to voicemail. This is my time! I have earned it.

Edited by Wil1972, 12 October 2017 - 08:31 PM.

#40 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 23415 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:05 PM

View PostWil1972, on 12 October 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

Tales from the Roadside Cafes of Sad America
by Neil Peart

As I pull into a local dive on another one of my motorcycle meanderings (did I just use alliteration?), I tucked my newly grown ponytail under my cap and donned my $400 pair of sunglasses. The quaint sign out front advertised that their coffee was the best, so I thought I would take them up on it. Needless to say, it benefited from the Macallan.

Carrie texted me, and as usual, I let it go to voicemail. This is my time! I have earned it.
:lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #PubicLice, #BMWcycling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users