"That's what friends are for..."

Lorraine

So much for friends.

Life goes and moves on..................................

It's okay Lorraine. I don't have many friends either. Sometimes it's better that way.

Stay locked and loaded. :) Or is it loaded and locked? :unsure: Well, anyway, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. ;) :LOL:

I feel most comfortable when I view everyone around me as an enemy. You get caught off guard less often that way.

Good idea.

No, it's not. It's a terrible idea.

Thinking everyone is an enemy would be a never ending day of paranoia and mistrust. It's a waste of time and energy.

Occasionally getting caught off guard is far better than 24/7 of fear.

Thinking everyone is an enemy does not equal living in fear 24/7.

I don't fear anyone except the Government.

Okay, "fear" was a bad word choice. But thinking everyone is an enemy?! That can't be healthy imho

Well in my experience it has not been healthy to think of everyone as a friend either. So what is a person to do?

I just saw this post.

I don't think of everyone as a friend, but certainly not as an enemy either. It'd be nice if everyone developed into a friend of course but that doesn't happen.

Simply, I just think of everyone as...people. Everyone starts as basically neutral until I experience one direction over another.

• Like 3

So much for friends.

It's okay Lorraine. I don't have many friends either. Sometimes it's better that way.

Stay locked and loaded. :) Or is it loaded and locked? :unsure: Well, anyway, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. ;) :LOL:

I feel most comfortable when I view everyone around me as an enemy. You get caught off guard less often that way.

Good idea.

Thinking everyone is an enemy would be a never ending day of paranoia and mistrust. It's a waste of time and energy.

Okay, "fear" was a bad word choice. But thinking everyone is an enemy?! That can't be healthy imho

Well in my experience it has not been healthy to think of everyone as a friend either. So what is a person to do?

I just saw this post.

I don't think of everyone as a friend, but certainly not as an enemy either. It'd be nice if everyone developed into a friend of course but that doesn't happen.

Simply, I just think of everyone as...people. Everyone starts as basically neutral until I experience one direction over another.

I find this interesting so just my two cents if I may. I can honestly say over the past 30 years or so I have never really had any real friends and I define "friend" as somebody outside of family who you do things with, have some sort of in depth conversations with etc. In all instances they turned out to be co-workers. Once I left the workforce four and a half years ago those "friends" were gone too. Mostly my fault most likely but it's all good. Being the type that always wanted to be liked by everyone it has kind of taken some pressure off in a weird way. I have transitioned slowly into someone who does and says what I want and don't stay up worrying about what everyone thinks nearly as much. Just trying to relax and enjoy whatever time I have left as tomorrow isn't guaranteed to me... :cheers: all
  • Like 2

I think this would also be an appealing garment if the laces were in the front.

Too cumbersome, but I would need someone to lace me in the back.

Oooooo, if I were decades younger, I'd snatch this garment right up. It's right up my alley, and I would have looked great in it. Darn.

The price is right too.

• Like 1

So much for friends.

Good idea.

I just saw this post.

I try to treat everyone with the golden rule....treat them as you want to be treated. But if they don't like you...f**k em.

No one gets through life without pissing someone off, no matter how nice you are. So be yourself and roll with it.

• Like 2

I would need a crop stick too to carry around. :codger:

This outfit would surely be a conversation starter.

:)

You're already a conversation starter without the outfit. :kisshug:
  • Like 3

I would need a crop stick too to carry around. :codger:

This outfit would surely be a conversation starter.

:)

You're already a conversation starter without the outfit. :kisshug:

Nothing like a heart laugh at 5:30 AM to start my day. Thank you. :hug2:

• Like 2

So much for friends.

Good idea.

I just saw this post.

I try to treat everyone with the golden rule....treat them as you want to be treated. But if they don't like you...f**k em.

No one gets through life without pissing someone off, no matter how nice you are. So be yourself and roll with it.

This^^^ exactly. I was just never good at the f**k em part. Improving however...
  • Like 2

What do you think of this little red riding hood coat? I love it! Too much to lace up though. Too somber a color. Should be vivid pink or fire engine red or lime green. Or something.

20170830171120_48011.JPG

I like it.

Me too. On second look, I see it comes in wine red. Lovely! :coy:

Get the black. Black is sexy.

Is this your Halloween costume or are you someone who likes to take risks with fashion?

If you get one please model it and post pics.

Every day is Halloween.

Here's the link in case anyone here wants to buy it: https://www.gamiss.c...yads&lkid=7

My wife would make that look really good but I doubt I could get her to wear it.

Failte? Wasn't that her sn? It's been a decade so I could easily be wrong

Good memory.

What do you think of this little red riding hood coat? I love it! Too much to lace up though. Too somber a color. Should be vivid pink or fire engine red or lime green. Or something.

20170830171120_48011.JPG

I like it.

Me too. On second look, I see it comes in wine red. Lovely! :coy:

Get the black. Black is sexy.

Is this your Halloween costume or are you someone who likes to take risks with fashion?

If you get one please model it and post pics.

Every day is Halloween.

Here's the link in case anyone here wants to buy it: https://www.gamiss.c...yads&lkid=7

My wife would make that look really good but I doubt I could get her to wear it.

Failte? Wasn't that her sn? It's been a decade so I could easily be wrong

Good memory.

:cheers:

Wasnt it you who played Limelight in that TRF covers contest around a decade ago too?

This was the same contest in which Necro dressed as a hobbit and 'sang' Rivendell with his two kids (also dressed as hobbits) standing there trying not to laugh.

That same contest also had Geds covering Driven, Disco providing the acapella version of Temples of Syrinx, and others.