"That's what friends are for..."

Lorraine

So much for friends.

Life goes and moves on..................................

It's okay Lorraine. I don't have many friends either. Sometimes it's better that way.

Stay locked and loaded. :) Or is it loaded and locked? :unsure: Well, anyway, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. ;) :LOL:

I feel most comfortable when I view everyone around me as an enemy. You get caught off guard less often that way.

Good idea.

No, it's not. It's a terrible idea.

Thinking everyone is an enemy would be a never ending day of paranoia and mistrust. It's a waste of time and energy.

Occasionally getting caught off guard is far better than 24/7 of fear.

• Like 3

:musicnote: Mmm, I'm telling you now, the greatest thing you ever can do now, is give a smile to someone

who's blue now, its very easy - just... :musicnote:

Page/Plant - Friends. :sundog:

I extend my :sundog: to anyone who feels a little blue now, including myself :sundog: :hug2:

As long as the smile is sincere. Nothing worse than an artificial or forced smile. In my opinion.

Geddy has a beautiful smile. So did Tom Petty.

A beautiful smile can make a person with ordinary to awful looks beautiful.

:)

Edited by librarian

So much for friends.

It's okay Lorraine. I don't have many friends either. Sometimes it's better that way.

Stay locked and loaded. :) Or is it loaded and locked? :unsure: Well, anyway, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. ;) :LOL:

I feel most comfortable when I view everyone around me as an enemy. You get caught off guard less often that way.

Good idea.

Thinking everyone is an enemy would be a never ending day of paranoia and mistrust. It's a waste of time and energy.

Okay friend.

I don't mind being quoted, but you should have included my second sentence instead of deleting it.

Edited by Lorraine

So much for friends.

Good idea.

Thinking everyone is an enemy does not equal living in fear 24/7.

I don't fear anyone except the Government.

So much for friends.

Good idea.

Okay friend.

I don't mind being quoted, but you should have included my second sentence instead of deleting it.

Not sure why that would've made a difference since I'm only commenting on your thought that it's a "good idea" to "view everyone as an enemy".

• Like 1

So much for friends.

Good idea.

Okay, "fear" was a bad word choice. But thinking everyone is an enemy?! That can't be healthy imho

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

So much for friends.

Good idea.

Okay friend.

Not sure why that would've made a difference since I'm only commenting on your thought that it's a "good idea" to "view everyone as an enemy".

If you didn't think it was a good idea, why didn't you go to the source of the idea to treat everyone as an enemy to comment? I may have said it was a good idea, but I also said I could never do it. Which is what you deleted.

Edited by Lorraine

So much for friends.

Good idea.

Okay, "fear" was a bad word choice. But thinking everyone is an enemy?! That can't be healthy imho

Well in my experience it has not been healthy to think of everyone as a friend either. So what is a person to do?

Toys for all my TRF BFFs!

GettyImages-534216359-e1485464885749.jpg?fit=1200%2C805&ssl=1

Wow, Toymaker, you've been busy! :LOL: That's some awesome work! I see something different every time I look- more fun than the cover of the Sgt. Pepper album! :)

• Like 1

Didn't notice the Sacred Heart Christ statue in there . . . didn't mean for that to be a "toy". Actually, some of those toys are rather grim, as well . . . maybe I should find a different picture. I was clearly in my "dark period" when many of these were made . . .

Didn't notice the Sacred Heart Christ statue in there . . . didn't mean for that to be a "toy". Actually, some of those toys are rather grim, as well . . . maybe I should find a different picture. I was clearly in my "dark period" when many of these were made . . .

Lots of aliens in there for sure!

What do you think of this little red riding hood coat? I love it! Too much to lace up though. Too somber a color. Should be vivid pink or fire engine red or lime green. Or something.

20170830171120_48011.JPG

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

What do you think of this little red riding hood coat? I love it! Too much to lace up though. Too somber a color. Should be vivid pink or fire engine red or lime green. Or something.

20170830171120_48011.JPG

I like it.

Me too. On second look, I see it comes in wine red. Lovely! :coy:

• Like 2

20170830171120_48011.JPG

I like it.

Get the black. Black is sexy.

Is this your Halloween costume or are you someone who likes to take risks with fashion?

If you get one please model it and post pics.

20170830171120_48011.JPG

I like it.

Is this your Halloween costume or are you someone who likes to take risks with fashion?

Every day is Halloween.

Here's the link in case anyone here wants to buy it: https://www.gamiss.com/coats-6/product856141/?utm_source=Criteo&utm_medium=CPCUS&utm_campaign=Displayads&lkid=7

Edited by Lorraine

20170830171120_48011.JPG

I like it.

Every day is Halloween.

Here's the link in case anyone here wants to buy it: https://www.gamiss.c...splayads&lkid=7

My wife would make that look really good but I doubt I could get her to wear it.
  • Like 1

So much for friends.

Good idea.

Okay friend.

If you didn't think it was a good idea, why didn't you go to the source of the idea to treat everyone as an enemy to comment? I may have said it was a good idea, but I also said I could never do it. Which is what you deleted.

I DID go to the source.

Ok, you wouldn't do it. You just think it's a good idea.

20170830171120_48011.JPG

I like it.

Every day is Halloween.

Here's the link in case anyone here wants to buy it: https://www.gamiss.c...splayads&lkid=7

My wife would make that look really good but I doubt I could get her to wear it.

Failte? Wasn't that her sn? It's been a decade so I could easily be wrong

• Like 1

It makes me think of a quivver of arrows. Quivver? I know not if that's the right word or the right spelling.

Right word, wrong spelling.

It's quiver.

But a double consonant is supposed to shorten the vowel in front of it. Quiver looks like it rhymes with diver, fiver. But then there's river . . . d'oh.

Stupid English language.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1