Lambeau Field PhotoFest!!

Principled Man

During my wonderful weekend in Green Bay, I took well over 700 photgraphs with my Canon digital camera.

The large majority were action shots from the game, but others were from my tour of Lambeau Field and the Packer Hall of Fame. A GREAT time!!

The Lombardi Trophies

n9pSdng.jpg

13 Total NFL Championships

mrFgIZ5.jpg

• Like 4

Saturday mowing and preparation for the big game!

aRn9LUy.jpg

The Sacred Tunnel - Where the Packer players take to the field to the roar of 80,000 rabid Packer fans.

HKxrdPq.jpg

• Like 3

One of my best shots with my 250mm lens. My dear friends, Ali and Shaun, in Row 1, hoping for a Lambeau Leap!

I was four sections away, and had to scream to get their attention! :laughing guy:

fPnvQkb.jpg

• Like 3

#12 - Aaron Rodgers. Always looking to make a Big Play!!

CNHHEVI.jpg

And he often does make a Big Play, as he did on this touchdown to Jordy Nelson!

3gx8Hsv.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice photos. The trophy setups are gorgeous.

You got to see an exciting game. I saw the Lions play the Packers in Lambeau a couple of times years ago and really enjoyed the experiences, though Detroit of course lost both games.

• Like 1

Great pics PM

Love that shot of empty Lambeau Field

Thanks! My tour group walked onto the field, towards the visiting team's bench. We were told under NO circumstances were we to step onto the grass or touch the grass. Not one blade of grass will be touched! :LOL:

• Like 2

Great photos. I flew into Green Bay the day after that game for work. Had dinner at Lambeau (1919 sports bar) on Tuesday night.
  • Like 1

God, I miss Wisconsin.

I get to see a whole bunch of Wisconsin as I drive all the way across the state to go see a Packer game. The speed traps in the small towns are the best..... :laughing guy:

• Like 1

I may have told this story before, but Aaron Rodgers is totally stalking me.

He and I hail from the same small Northern California town (Chico, CA), but I'm 16 years older than he. We both attended the same high school (Pleasant Valley High); he subsequently followed me to my community college (Butte, out in the middle of nowhere). Then, of course, he couldn't help but stalk me by attending the University of California at Berkeley. Several years after I moved to northwestern Wisconsin, not too far from Green Bay, who shows up on the Packers squad? Mm-hmm.

He's kind of weirding me out. :LOL:

Six years ago the Lovely Wife and I moved to northwestern Ohio to be near our grand-nuggets. Obviously Rodgers will soon be transferring to the Lions, which is the closest team to our location...

• Like 1