I'm excited... Robert Plant announces 2018 tour, releases new song with Chrissie Hynde

custom55

the production on that song is really turning me off...idk exactly why, I love both of those singers but the backing track just doesn't sit well with me...

EDIT: I think I figured it out. 2 criticisms: the instruments sound like they want to create a certain type of atmosphere but also sound like their being very muffled or compressed (and I'm not a big fan of the repetitive brass keyboard sound effect). Also the song itself just doesn't seem very interesting or well written, which puts more emphasis on the instrumental, which doesn't vibe well with me.

It's a fine performance by both singers though.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo

the production on that song is really turning me off...idk exactly why, I love both of those singers but the backing track just doesn't sit well with me...

EDIT: I think I figured it out. 2 criticisms: the instruments sound like they want to create a certain type of atmosphere but also sound like their being very muffled or compressed (and I'm not a big fan of the repetitive brass keyboard sound effect). Also the song itself just doesn't seem very interesting or well written, which puts more emphasis on the instrumental, which doesn't vibe well with me.

It's a fine performance by both singers though.

Haven't heard the song. Waiting until the CD shows up in the mailbox.

If you're listening to MP3s, that might be why it sounds like crap.

My first spin today. Really solid. If you liked Lullaby...and the Ceaseless Roar you will enjoy this.

I love the space he's been in over the last 25 years. I liked his solo stuff before Fate Of Nations, but I REALLY like the stuff that came after it.

My first spin today. Really solid. If you liked Lullaby...and the Ceaseless Roar you will enjoy this.

I love the space he's been in over the last 25 years. I liked his solo stuff before Fate Of Nations, but I REALLY like the stuff that came after it.

You bet.

• Like 1