- So the first letter is "A", so you think of a song title by Rush that starts with "A", I chose "Available Light", so I put that as one of the songs.
- The next letter is "B" - BU2B, so I will put "available light" and "BU2B" as the songs to choose from.
- let's say someone chose available light, the person who chose it would have to put another song that starts with B or if there is no other song that starts with B, move onto the next letter which would be "C".
- so the next person would put something like this
By-tor and the snow dog
- as an example, lets jump to later in the game
- someone chooses Far Cry
- lets pretend Grand designs is the last song in the Letter G category
- the next letter after G is H
- The person chose Heresy
- so the choices would be Far Cry and Heresy
- also you have to use all the songs in the chosen letter before moving onto the next letter
- also to make it less confusing, lets say no other songs with the same letter as the first choice so None of this:
Lock and Key
- another explanation is:
best I can
-someone chose best I can over animate <
- the person who chose would put another song in the letter "a" category since its not the last one < Vise Versa
- so the person would put: <
Best I Can
Vise versa of This example:
best i can
-someone chose animate over best i can
- the person who chose would put another song that started with B since its not the last one
- so the person would put
Im not too good at explaining this mix of "Rush songs A-YYZ" and "This or That", so feel free to ask questions, anyways I'll start
Edited by CyriK, 25 September 2017 - 10:59 AM.