Hey guys, watch this Alex video

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 7462 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:18 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 February 2018 - 11:09 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 19 January 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

View PostPolarizeMe, on 19 January 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 19 January 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

View PostPolarizeMe, on 19 January 2018 - 07:22 PM, said:

What you did PR is an accomplishment in and of itself. You managed to get Alex's son's attention and in a not positive way either. I've never seen the video (and never will) but that video must be pretty embarrassing to both him and Alex that he wanted it taken down.

It’s not too embarrassing but I wouldn’t want any of my drunken activities on the net either though.

I don't think anyone would period, and it's a case where it's funny to everyone except the person in question. I've had my share of drunken/extreme activities that happened in college that my friends/roommates recounted to me years later that sounded way too exaggerated to be completely true but if I were to see a video of such moments floating around, I'd want them erased too.

Yes; I had a reunion with some college friends a year ago and we agreed that we were glad cell phone cameras weren't around back then . . .

You were a wild woman weren’t you blueschica?! A hard rockin’, Mary Jane tokin’ smurfette who could also drink as much as a Harley weighs ! :hail:
:lol:  :lol:  
You must have snuck out of Jax and seen me in Fort Lauderdale on Spring break!  Such a cliche but when you go to college near Erie and snow you'll take it! :P  I had my moments so thankfully no cell video or that mean Sharpie thing. Had us some fun though!

Edited by blueschica, 09 February 2018 - 01:08 AM.

Sponsored Post

#22 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 32172 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

View Postblueschica, on 09 February 2018 - 12:18 AM, said:

What you did PR is an accomplishment in and of itself. You managed to get Alex's son's attention and in a not positive way either. I've never seen the video (and never will) but that video must be pretty embarrassing to both him and Alex that he wanted it taken down.

It’s not too embarrassing but I wouldn’t want any of my drunken activities on the net either though.

I don't think anyone would period, and it's a case where it's funny to everyone except the person in question. I've had my share of drunken/extreme activities that happened in college that my friends/roommates recounted to me years later that sounded way too exaggerated to be completely true but if I were to see a video of such moments floating around, I'd want them erased too.

Yes; I had a reunion with some college friends a year ago and we agreed that we were glad cell phone cameras weren't around back then . . .

You were a wild woman weren’t you blueschica?! A hard rockin’, Mary Jane tokin’ smurfette who could also drink as much as a Harley weighs ! :hail:
You must have snuck out of Jax and seen me in Fort Lauderdale on Spring break!  Such a cliche but when you go to college near Erie and snow you'll take it! :P  I had my moments so thankfully no cell video or that mean Sharpie thing. Had us some fun though!

:lol:

I’ve only seen the videos of “Blueschica & Pals Gone Wild: Lauderdale Romp (parts 1-4)”

#23 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 7462 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:25 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 February 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

I’ve only seen the videos of “Blueschica & Pals Gone Wild: Lauderdale Romp (parts 1-4)”

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:   Ok, but seriously, when I decide to flash people I'm holding out for more than a t-shirt!  Mardi Gras beads at least!  :P

#24 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 32172 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:47 PM

View Postblueschica, on 09 February 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 February 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:   Ok, but seriously, when I decide to flash people I'm holding out for more than a t-shirt!  Mardi Gras beads at least!  :P

When I flash people I try to hold out for some Benjamin Franklins...but I always get pelted with rotten fruit :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users