#1 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46606 posts
  • Interests:R.E.M.,drumming,nothing much else

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:55 PM

THIS IS HILARIOUS OML

Edited by Permanent-Rush, 23 September 2017 - 09:56 PM.

Sponsored Post

#2 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 60826 posts
  • Interests:Ted Nugent

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

Classic!  He's with his son, as I recall.

#3 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21917 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:15 AM

I remember this. Pretty funny!

#4 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46606 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

View Postgoose, on 23 September 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

Classic!  He's with his son, as I recall.

Yeah I think he is

#5 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46606 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 24 September 2017 - 05:15 AM, said:

I remember this. Pretty funny!

I agree!! :)

#6 Verena

Verena

Mood Lifter

• Members *
  • 16223 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

:laughing guy:

#7 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46606 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

Hey guys I had to take down the video sorry bc look:

Posted Image

#8 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46606 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:02 PM

It was the right thing to do mates, honesty.

I just saw those comments today n so I removed it. I Hope u guys understand, thanks.

#9 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 32179 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:13 PM

What was it? That drunk campfire thing?

#10 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

Vapor Trail

• Members
  • 18558 posts
  • Interests:Leaving Your Body Map

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

What you did PR is an accomplishment in and of itself. You managed to get Alex's son's attention and in a not positive way either. I've never seen the video (and never will) but that video must be pretty embarrassing to both him and Alex that he wanted it taken down.

Edited by PolarizeMe, 19 January 2018 - 07:28 PM.

#11 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 7477 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:52 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 19 January 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

What was it? That drunk campfire thing?

Yup.  Alex never claimed to be a singer so I didn't think it was that bad, but I can see not wanting your family campfire all over the internet.  Although I think it was in several places, so Justin will need a little luck.

Edited by blueschica, 19 January 2018 - 07:54 PM.

#12 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 32179 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:57 PM

View PostPolarizeMe, on 19 January 2018 - 07:22 PM, said:

What you did PR is an accomplishment in and of itself. You managed to get Alex's son's attention and in a not positive way either. I've never seen the video (and never will) but that video must be pretty embarrassing to both him and Alex that he wanted it taken down.

It’s not too embarrassing but I wouldn’t want any of my drunken activities on the net either though.

#13 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

Vapor Trail

• Members
  • 18558 posts
  • Interests:Leaving Your Body Map

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:43 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 19 January 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

It’s not too embarrassing but I wouldn’t want any of my drunken activities on the net either though.

I don't think anyone would period, and it's a case where it's funny to everyone except the person in question. I've had my share of drunken/extreme activities that happened in college that my friends/roommates recounted to me years later that sounded way too exaggerated to be completely true but if I were to see a video of such moments floating around, I'd want them erased too.

#14 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 7477 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:56 PM

View PostPolarizeMe, on 19 January 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

I don't think anyone would period, and it's a case where it's funny to everyone except the person in question. I've had my share of drunken/extreme activities that happened in college that my friends/roommates recounted to me years later that sounded way too exaggerated to be completely true but if I were to see a video of such moments floating around, I'd want them erased too.

Yes; I had a reunion with some college friends a year ago and we agreed that we were glad cell phone cameras weren't around back then . . .

#15 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 32179 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

View Postblueschica, on 19 January 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

Yes; I had a reunion with some college friends a year ago and we agreed that we were glad cell phone cameras weren't around back then . . .

That’s why until recently I had been using a fake Facebook name for years. Some of those old drunk photos surfaced and were posted without my approval. Well, I deleted those old acquaintances and went with a fake name. I’ve discussed/debated this topic with friends many times. I’m on the side of: Don’t post that shit even if I did them.

#16 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46606 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:18 AM

Why don't u shut up n stop being rude first of all n secondly yeah it must have been which is why I removed it for good mates.

#17 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46606 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:20 AM

I don't even have the video anymore n I Hope it gets removed from the internet FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!

I feel bad about postin it even thou it went viral kinda bc it got 10k views on you tube, I don't care, I removed it anyway bc there are more important things than fame, n that includes respect.

I posted in this topic yesterday n I forgot to say that if u have this video PLEASE remove it outta respect to Alex's wishes.

Edited by Permanent-Rush, 20 January 2018 - 10:27 AM.

#18 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 62555 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:42 PM

I thought it was funny and not embarrassing at all.

#19 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 62555 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:44 PM

Enjoy this instead :)  

#20 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 32179 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:09 PM

View Postblueschica, on 19 January 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

You were a wild woman weren’t you blueschica?! A hard rockin’, Mary Jane tokin’ smurfette who could also drink as much as a Harley weighs ! :hail:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users