Jump to content


Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi Official Thread


  • Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53807 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:30 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 23 October 2017 - 11:22 PM, said:

I can't wait for the new Star Wars Park to open in Disneyland!  Really!  So excited!

Hoping to have a Porg barbecued sandwich for lunch! Yummy!
Last year my son and I went to Disney World and Hollywood Studios was well into being converted.  Lots of storm troopers all about.  The Lad had a blast.

Sponsored Post

#122 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:14 AM

View PostGeddyLeeRoth, on 23 October 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 21 October 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostGeddyLeeRoth, on 21 October 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm dreading Episode VIII. Mark Hamill has been very outspoken about Ryan Johnson's shocking  portrayal of Luke Skywalker.  Luke brought down The Empire, now they're going to smear the legacy of one of the great cinematic heroes of all time.  And it never sat well with me how they bumped off Han Solo. I know Harrison Ford is a prima donna and demanded to be killed off, but Han Solo was a character archetype that shouldn't have died this way. He should have died in the Falcon going on a suicide run to save everyone--but Disney wants to keep merchandising the Falcon (can't blame 'em there). He should have been reunited with Luke before he died too.

I'm skeptical of the new trilogy as the bandwagon haters were of the prequels (except the prequels were totally under appreciated and smeared by a behind the scenes political campaign most people don't comprehend). I really liked many aspects off The Force Awakens, going into it with much reticence, and really hope I don't come out of The Last Jedi wanting to go Travis Bickel on Ryan Johnson, but I'm worried...

I agree with your Han comments but the prequel stuff?!
"bandwagon haters?!" Jar Jar was hated because he sucked. People didnt need to get on a bandwagon to hate him. I hated little Ani on first viewing. I disliked the overly cgi stuff on first viewing too. Darth Maul was a piece of acrobatic meat and nothing more.

Oh, BEFORE the prequels came out, I don't know anyone that wasn't either excited about it OR was never interested in Star Wars in the first place. There wasn't a Star Wars fan I knew who wasn't pumped to see it. Of course, many weren't satisfied after they saw it though...but because of bandwagon hate or political reasons? Highly questionable on the latter especially
  I hate Jar Jar too and Anakin should have been introduced in Episode I as an older teenager and been the same actor all along--but the storyline was great in Ep1--and the overall story arc for the trilogy was cool too; albeit poorly paced. I didn't know anyone who hated the prequels when they came out--just later they decided to hate them. I know sometimes it takes awhile for movies to 'set in', and many of peoples' comlaints are valid: Jar Jar sucks, little Ani sucks, the CGI (particularly in Ep2) was way too artificial looking, etc., but I don't think the preqeuels deserved the outright lambasting bloggers gave them in the subsequent years.  And as far as the 'behind the scenes' political reasons, I wouldn't believe me either, and I'm not gonna bother explaining them at this time. In short, I'm still glad George made the prequels; the storylines were good, the villains were great, Obiwan was cool, a lot of the environments were new and interesting, and you finally got to see real Jedis in action, but there were definitely shitty aspects too (obviously). The original trilogy will never be touched.

Midiclorins. I thought the Force was supposed to be all around us. And with one stupid word it became...DNA(?). What else? Adult Anakin was neither scary nor believable. Too much cgi too. Later, Sam Jackson as a Jedi?! Come on! That did NOT work. But I did like Obi and Qui-Gon.

I don't know how old you are but in the late 90s I was in my late 20s and everyone I knew (around that age and older) didn't like it...though most admitted to liking the pod race and Maul fight scene. But other than that, there wasn't much positive feedback from folks I knew. None of us were really into online forums or blogging so there was no bandwagoning dislike in that regard.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze, 24 October 2017 - 01:16 AM.


#123 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:48 AM

View Postgoose, on 24 October 2017 - 12:30 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 23 October 2017 - 11:22 PM, said:

I can't wait for the new Star Wars Park to open in Disneyland!  Really!  So excited!

Hoping to have a Porg barbecued sandwich for lunch! Yummy!
Last year my son and I went to Disney World and Hollywood Studios was well into being converted.  Lots of storm troopers all about.  The Lad had a blast.

Sadly I am ahead of you with family.

Interesting to note I jut watched "Escape From Tomorrow" tonight with the director commentary.

Dude, I've gone to Disneyland every year since I was 6.
I took my ex and girls to Disneyland every year in the winter.
I've done the entire Universal Disney Wold Parks with my girls, ex and all of her family.  All divorced now.  Very sad.
I get it.
Johnny my ex brother in law who I still love had a beer at ever Beers Of The World.
We were fuckking hammered by the time Fantasia was fired up!  It was done in pouring rain.

Everyone was miserable and crying.  The kids that is.

I was in Heaven, but yeah man.  Sorry!

Perhaps because I've been a brainwashed Disney guy for 46 years it was nice to see a movie that rips on the bullshit Happiest Place On Earth!

It's not about me and my opinion.
I am happy for you

Glad your family loves it.

I am fuckkin done.

I've even been very blessed to take my ex wife and kids to Club 33 in Disneyland.

It's not who you blow, it's who you know man.

All soccer related.
Some soccer parents of our friends worked for Chevron.  BOOM!

Membership to Club 33

Three families went to Club 33 a day before Thanksgiving.

Saw the glass elevator.
Drank beer in Disney's bird and butterfly room.  Beautiful.

Amazing time.

Yet I get it man.

Sometimes life isn't so great for others in theme parks.

Star Wars Park seems really horrible.

But they will gross millions of dollars.

"Escape From Tomorrow" is one of the greatest films ever made.

For me?

I'm just one guy in billions of humans.

I have a love/hate relationship with Disney.

That's life baby.

I will NOT return for many years.

I will go to sleep every night and cherish my memories at Disney Theme Parks when I was a kid with my parents and when I was a happy go lucky husband to a woman I loved with our two amazing incredible daughters!!!

Walt Disney is a wonderful American.

But even if he knew what was going on in his parks he would implode with disgrace.

JMO

Thank God for "Escape From Tomorrow."

Hell,

I don't want to wake up either and "Face The Day."

Love,

GREAT WHITE


That's a metaphor for corporate whorism.

Yeah, I'm insane.

Just wait for my movie.

#124 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 30019 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:50 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 October 2017 - 01:14 AM, said:

View PostGeddyLeeRoth, on 23 October 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 21 October 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostGeddyLeeRoth, on 21 October 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm dreading Episode VIII. Mark Hamill has been very outspoken about Ryan Johnson's shocking  portrayal of Luke Skywalker.  Luke brought down The Empire, now they're going to smear the legacy of one of the great cinematic heroes of all time.  And it never sat well with me how they bumped off Han Solo. I know Harrison Ford is a prima donna and demanded to be killed off, but Han Solo was a character archetype that shouldn't have died this way. He should have died in the Falcon going on a suicide run to save everyone--but Disney wants to keep merchandising the Falcon (can't blame 'em there). He should have been reunited with Luke before he died too.

I'm skeptical of the new trilogy as the bandwagon haters were of the prequels (except the prequels were totally under appreciated and smeared by a behind the scenes political campaign most people don't comprehend). I really liked many aspects off The Force Awakens, going into it with much reticence, and really hope I don't come out of The Last Jedi wanting to go Travis Bickel on Ryan Johnson, but I'm worried...

I agree with your Han comments but the prequel stuff?!
"bandwagon haters?!" Jar Jar was hated because he sucked. People didnt need to get on a bandwagon to hate him. I hated little Ani on first viewing. I disliked the overly cgi stuff on first viewing too. Darth Maul was a piece of acrobatic meat and nothing more.

Oh, BEFORE the prequels came out, I don't know anyone that wasn't either excited about it OR was never interested in Star Wars in the first place. There wasn't a Star Wars fan I knew who wasn't pumped to see it. Of course, many weren't satisfied after they saw it though...but because of bandwagon hate or political reasons? Highly questionable on the latter especially
  I hate Jar Jar too and Anakin should have been introduced in Episode I as an older teenager and been the same actor all along--but the storyline was great in Ep1--and the overall story arc for the trilogy was cool too; albeit poorly paced. I didn't know anyone who hated the prequels when they came out--just later they decided to hate them. I know sometimes it takes awhile for movies to 'set in', and many of peoples' comlaints are valid: Jar Jar sucks, little Ani sucks, the CGI (particularly in Ep2) was way too artificial looking, etc., but I don't think the preqeuels deserved the outright lambasting bloggers gave them in the subsequent years.  And as far as the 'behind the scenes' political reasons, I wouldn't believe me either, and I'm not gonna bother explaining them at this time. In short, I'm still glad George made the prequels; the storylines were good, the villains were great, Obiwan was cool, a lot of the environments were new and interesting, and you finally got to see real Jedis in action, but there were definitely shitty aspects too (obviously). The original trilogy will never be touched.

Midiclorins. I thought the Force was supposed to be all around us. And with one stupid word it became...DNA(?). What else? Adult Anakin was neither scary nor believable. Too much cgi too. Later, Sam Jackson as a Jedi?! Come on! That did NOT work. But I did like Obi and Qui-Gon.

I don't know how old you are but in the late 90s I was in my late 20s and everyone I knew (around that age and older) didn't like it...though most admitted to liking the pod race and Maul fight scene. But other than that, there wasn't much positive feedback from folks I knew. None of us were really into online forums or blogging so there was no bandwagoning dislike in that regard.

Midiclrorins?

Is this a metaphor for the Clorox Corporation?

Yet another film franchise that is only after a profit.

Disneyland and Lucasfilm.

Billion Dollar Babies.  Gonna make trillions!

"Only Women Bleed."

Signed,

ALICE COOPER

#125 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:05 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 24 October 2017 - 03:50 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 October 2017 - 01:14 AM, said:

View PostGeddyLeeRoth, on 23 October 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 21 October 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostGeddyLeeRoth, on 21 October 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm dreading Episode VIII. Mark Hamill has been very outspoken about Ryan Johnson's shocking  portrayal of Luke Skywalker.  Luke brought down The Empire, now they're going to smear the legacy of one of the great cinematic heroes of all time.  And it never sat well with me how they bumped off Han Solo. I know Harrison Ford is a prima donna and demanded to be killed off, but Han Solo was a character archetype that shouldn't have died this way. He should have died in the Falcon going on a suicide run to save everyone--but Disney wants to keep merchandising the Falcon (can't blame 'em there). He should have been reunited with Luke before he died too.

I'm skeptical of the new trilogy as the bandwagon haters were of the prequels (except the prequels were totally under appreciated and smeared by a behind the scenes political campaign most people don't comprehend). I really liked many aspects off The Force Awakens, going into it with much reticence, and really hope I don't come out of The Last Jedi wanting to go Travis Bickel on Ryan Johnson, but I'm worried...

I agree with your Han comments but the prequel stuff?!
"bandwagon haters?!" Jar Jar was hated because he sucked. People didnt need to get on a bandwagon to hate him. I hated little Ani on first viewing. I disliked the overly cgi stuff on first viewing too. Darth Maul was a piece of acrobatic meat and nothing more.

Oh, BEFORE the prequels came out, I don't know anyone that wasn't either excited about it OR was never interested in Star Wars in the first place. There wasn't a Star Wars fan I knew who wasn't pumped to see it. Of course, many weren't satisfied after they saw it though...but because of bandwagon hate or political reasons? Highly questionable on the latter especially
  I hate Jar Jar too and Anakin should have been introduced in Episode I as an older teenager and been the same actor all along--but the storyline was great in Ep1--and the overall story arc for the trilogy was cool too; albeit poorly paced. I didn't know anyone who hated the prequels when they came out--just later they decided to hate them. I know sometimes it takes awhile for movies to 'set in', and many of peoples' comlaints are valid: Jar Jar sucks, little Ani sucks, the CGI (particularly in Ep2) was way too artificial looking, etc., but I don't think the preqeuels deserved the outright lambasting bloggers gave them in the subsequent years.  And as far as the 'behind the scenes' political reasons, I wouldn't believe me either, and I'm not gonna bother explaining them at this time. In short, I'm still glad George made the prequels; the storylines were good, the villains were great, Obiwan was cool, a lot of the environments were new and interesting, and you finally got to see real Jedis in action, but there were definitely shitty aspects too (obviously). The original trilogy will never be touched.

Midiclorins. I thought the Force was supposed to be all around us. And with one stupid word it became...DNA(?). What else? Adult Anakin was neither scary nor believable. Too much cgi too. Later, Sam Jackson as a Jedi?! Come on! That did NOT work. But I did like Obi and Qui-Gon.

I don't know how old you are but in the late 90s I was in my late 20s and everyone I knew (around that age and older) didn't like it...though most admitted to liking the pod race and Maul fight scene. But other than that, there wasn't much positive feedback from folks I knew. None of us were really into online forums or blogging so there was no bandwagoning dislike in that regard.

Midiclrorins?

Is this a metaphor for the Clorox Corporation?

Yet another film franchise that is only after a profit.

Disneyland and Lucasfilm.

Billion Dollar Babies.  Gonna make trillions!

"Only Women Bleed."

Signed,

ALICE COOPER

Hey Earl, are you saying you forgot about the midiclorin bs?

Their profit but doesn't bother me. Of course they want that.
They can make their crazy profit off the movies and toys and still have enjoyable films WITHOUT bs midiclorins, crappy child actors, Jar Jar, and other easy to identify rubbish. Force Awakens and Rogue One showed that.

#126 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

    The Gun Crank

  • Moderator
  • 22065 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The firing line.
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

I've got to admit I'm a bit worried about The Last Jedi. The reason why is that in an interview Mark Hamill said he didn't like the direction in which they'd taken Luke Skywalker so that makes me think that we as fans may not like it either. I'll still go see it, of course, but I'm being cautiously optimistic. If I am wrong and it's a really cool story and it turns out there's nothing to worry about, I will gladly shout from the rooftops how wrong I was. But for now, I dunno.

#127 Nate2112

Nate2112

    The Lil' Eskimo

  • Members *
  • 3027 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Quebec
  • Interests:Writing, Worldbuilding, Mapmaking, Programming, Composing Music

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:58 AM

 Jack Aubrey, on 24 October 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

I've got to admit I'm a bit worried about The Last Jedi. The reason why is that in an interview Mark Hamill said he didn't like the direction in which they'd taken Luke Skywalker so that makes me think that we as fans may not like it either. I'll still go see it, of course, but I'm being cautiously optimistic. If I am wrong and it's a really cool story and it turns out there's nothing to worry about, I will gladly shout from the rooftops how wrong I was. But for now, I dunno.

I am 100% certain that Luke isn't going to the dark side. The true force user has to use both sides of the force to balance, hence the greys. The Jedi served the Senate, everyone knew that, but they are equally as wrong as the Sith. The only way to end the Sith is to end the Jedi. Jedi users have a tendency to go to the Sith and become insanely powerful, i.e. Vader, Kylo Ren, Palpatine etc. The point is that they both must exist, chaos and order, and that the term for the Last Jedi is referring to Luke being the one to end it, to end the Sith. I love how they find the Triumph of the Whills in the Jedi Temple on Ach To. It's a great conclusion and full circle. Luke isn't going to the dark side, that would be a corporate suicide. Luke was meant to go on the original Return of the Jedi script, but George Lucas knew that Luke wouldn't sell as much if he became a dark side user. Booo!

I hate George Lucas but I love him. It's depressing how consumed by money he is

#128 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

    The Gun Crank

  • Moderator
  • 22065 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The firing line.
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:59 AM

 Nate2112, on 25 October 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

 Jack Aubrey, on 24 October 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

I've got to admit I'm a bit worried about The Last Jedi. The reason why is that in an interview Mark Hamill said he didn't like the direction in which they'd taken Luke Skywalker so that makes me think that we as fans may not like it either. I'll still go see it, of course, but I'm being cautiously optimistic. If I am wrong and it's a really cool story and it turns out there's nothing to worry about, I will gladly shout from the rooftops how wrong I was. But for now, I dunno.

I am 100% certain that Luke isn't going to the dark side. The true force user has to use both sides of the force to balance, hence the greys. The Jedi served the Senate, everyone knew that, but they are equally as wrong as the Sith. The only way to end the Sith is to end the Jedi. Jedi users have a tendency to go to the Sith and become insanely powerful, i.e. Vader, Kylo Ren, Palpatine etc. The point is that they both must exist, chaos and order, and that the term for the Last Jedi is referring to Luke being the one to end it, to end the Sith. I love how they find the Triumph of the Whills in the Jedi Temple on Ach To. It's a great conclusion and full circle. Luke isn't going to the dark side, that would be a corporate suicide. Luke was meant to go on the original Return of the Jedi script, but George Lucas knew that Luke wouldn't sell as much if he became a dark side user. Booo!

I hate George Lucas but I love him. It's depressing how consumed by money he is

I know exactly what you mean!

#129 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

    The Gun Crank

  • Moderator
  • 22065 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The firing line.
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:05 AM

Another concern/fear I have is that the Porgs will be too cutesy. I'll be very happy to be wrong on this.

#130 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 10302 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:10 PM

25 days to go.... :drool:

#131 GeddyLeeRoth

GeddyLeeRoth

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1214 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:KC MO
  • Interests:My family. Music- Classical, Jazz, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, and Metal. Revisionist History and Anthropology, UFOlogy, Astronomy, Tolkein, Game Of Thrones (books), Star Wars, Weight Training, not completely growing up.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 October 2017 - 01:14 AM, said:

View PostGeddyLeeRoth, on 23 October 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 21 October 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostGeddyLeeRoth, on 21 October 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm dreading Episode VIII. Mark Hamill has been very outspoken about Ryan Johnson's shocking  portrayal of Luke Skywalker.  Luke brought down The Empire, now they're going to smear the legacy of one of the great cinematic heroes of all time.  And it never sat well with me how they bumped off Han Solo. I know Harrison Ford is a prima donna and demanded to be killed off, but Han Solo was a character archetype that shouldn't have died this way. He should have died in the Falcon going on a suicide run to save everyone--but Disney wants to keep merchandising the Falcon (can't blame 'em there). He should have been reunited with Luke before he died too.

I'm skeptical of the new trilogy as the bandwagon haters were of the prequels (except the prequels were totally under appreciated and smeared by a behind the scenes political campaign most people don't comprehend). I really liked many aspects off The Force Awakens, going into it with much reticence, and really hope I don't come out of The Last Jedi wanting to go Travis Bickel on Ryan Johnson, but I'm worried...

I agree with your Han comments but the prequel stuff?!
"bandwagon haters?!" Jar Jar was hated because he sucked. People didnt need to get on a bandwagon to hate him. I hated little Ani on first viewing. I disliked the overly cgi stuff on first viewing too. Darth Maul was a piece of acrobatic meat and nothing more.

Oh, BEFORE the prequels came out, I don't know anyone that wasn't either excited about it OR was never interested in Star Wars in the first place. There wasn't a Star Wars fan I knew who wasn't pumped to see it. Of course, many weren't satisfied after they saw it though...but because of bandwagon hate or political reasons? Highly questionable on the latter especially
  I hate Jar Jar too and Anakin should have been introduced in Episode I as an older teenager and been the same actor all along--but the storyline was great in Ep1--and the overall story arc for the trilogy was cool too; albeit poorly paced. I didn't know anyone who hated the prequels when they came out--just later they decided to hate them. I know sometimes it takes awhile for movies to 'set in', and many of peoples' comlaints are valid: Jar Jar sucks, little Ani sucks, the CGI (particularly in Ep2) was way too artificial looking, etc., but I don't think the preqeuels deserved the outright lambasting bloggers gave them in the subsequent years.  And as far as the 'behind the scenes' political reasons, I wouldn't believe me either, and I'm not gonna bother explaining them at this time. In short, I'm still glad George made the prequels; the storylines were good, the villains were great, Obiwan was cool, a lot of the environments were new and interesting, and you finally got to see real Jedis in action, but there were definitely shitty aspects too (obviously). The original trilogy will never be touched.

Midiclorins. I thought the Force was supposed to be all around us. And with one stupid word it became...DNA(?). What else? Adult Anakin was neither scary nor believable. Too much cgi too. Later, Sam Jackson as a Jedi?! Come on! That did NOT work. But I did like Obi and Qui-Gon.

I don't know how old you are but in the late 90s I was in my late 20s and everyone I knew (around that age and older) didn't like it...though most admitted to liking the pod race and Maul fight scene. But other than that, there wasn't much positive feedback from folks I knew. None of us were really into online forums or blogging so there was no bandwagoning dislike in that regard.
Late response on my part, but you made other valid points here I didn't mention--the midiclorians were TERRIBLE (although I prefer to think of them as present when the force is strong in an organism--not the actual source) and yeah, Sam Jackson was just Sam Jackson in a robe. As far as Anakin, I've had to convince myself he was serviceable in his role, but alas it totally should have been another actor (and director). BTW, I was 26 when Ep I came out.

Edited by GeddyLeeRoth, 21 November 2017 - 11:58 AM.


#132 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53807 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Just saw a new trailer...and here's my prediction:

Episode VIII will be Empire Strikes Back good.

#133 Nate2112

Nate2112

    The Lil' Eskimo

  • Members *
  • 3027 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Quebec
  • Interests:Writing, Worldbuilding, Mapmaking, Programming, Composing Music

Posted Today, 09:13 AM

View Postgoose, on 23 November 2017 - 11:06 PM, said:

Just saw a new trailer...and here's my prediction:

Episode VIII will be Empire Strikes Back good.

Loads of people have been saying that. I hope so. I hope they don't follow the same general plot of ESB




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users