We Have All Raved About "Strangers In The Night" By UFO, But What About "One Night in Budokan?" MSG!!! 2017 Reissue!

RUSHHEAD666

I found a 2017 reissue with bonus tracks in a double cd digipak today!! I haven't heard this live album in years and I think it absolutely KICKS AXE!

SCHENKER RULES!!!

I know this live record might not stand up against "Strangers In The Night" but it is one hell of a sequel!!!!!

IT FUKKKKKKKING ROXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

Watch out for me you know i'm a swearing fuckking psychopath!

Love,

"Attack Of The Mad Axeman"

• Like 1

I found a 2017 reissue with bonus tracks in a double cd digipak today!! I haven't heard this live album in years and I think it absolutely KICKS AXE!

SCHENKER RULES!!!

I know this live record might not stand up against "Strangers In The Night" but it is one hell of a sequel!!!!!

Love,

The Problem with MSG is Gary Barden. Schenker needed to get Bonnet in the moment he left Rainbow. Then instead of Bonnet doing the Line-Up album he could have done the second MSG album and the live album, as well as Assault Attack.

• Like 2

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

The Problem with MSG is Gary Barden. Schenker needed to get Bonnet in the moment he left Rainbow. Then instead of Bonnet doing the Line-Up album he could have done the second MSG album and the live album, as well as Assault Attack.

I know you are a Bonnett fan! I am NOT! "Down To Earth" is musically solid but Graham sucks. Terrible shouting vocals. ANNOYING! JMO!

I prefer Gary.

Wow! There is a Cozy Powell solo track on this live version. A track off of "Octopuss" live!

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

I know you are a Bonnett fan! I am NOT! "Down To Earth" is musically solid but Graham sucks. Terrible shouting vocals. ANNOYING! JMO!

I prefer Gary.

Wow! There is a Cozy Powell solo track on this live version. A track off of "Octopuss" live!

Gary Sounds like a sickly lamb getting slaughtered...a weak pitying bleat as it's throat is cut!

I still have the LP version, so that's what I know .. and hearing it on you tube

There's an electricity missing from this recording - Strangers has this electric vibe that jumps out .. some of the problem with the MSG production is the way Cozy's drums sound - the guy was amazing and energetic, and somehow the life is sucked out of his playing because of the sound .... Maybe this new CD set is different ??

and I gotta agree with Duck about Barden -- The moment he opens his mouth in the beginning of Armed And Ready I cringe .. Schenker is my all time favorite, but I think Barden held him back ..

I wish somehow Schenker could have recorded these songs with Klaus Meine singing them - the f***er should have stayed in The Scorpions, at least for another few album

Assault Attack is by far the best sounding MSG album, and the one that finally reaches the potential of the band

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

I prefer Gary.

Gary Sounds like a sickly lamb getting slaughtered...a weak pitying bleat as it's throat is cut!

HAHAHA! I think a fuckking graham cracker can sing better than Baby Blue Bonnett. He is one of the worst singers on the planet Earth!

All of his solo efforts are aluminum and vinyl toilet paper. I would rather hear Freddie Kruger scratch a 100 yard blackboard than listen to Gra"HAM" Wallet Vomit.

I still have the LP version, so that's what I know .. and hearing it on you tube

There's an electricity missing from this recording - Strangers has this electric vibe that jumps out .. some of the problem with the MSG production is the way Cozy's drums sound - the guy was amazing and energetic, and somehow the life is sucked out of his playing because of the sound .... Maybe this new CD set is different ??

and I gotta agree with Duck about Barden -- The moment he opens his mouth in the beginning of Armed And Ready I cringe .. Schenker is my all time favorite, but I think Barden held him back ..

I wish somehow Schenker could have recorded these songs with Klaus Meine singing them - the f***er should have stayed in The Scorpions, at least for another few album

Assault Attack is by far the best sounding MSG album, and the one that finally reaches the potential of the band

I get it. There is "spark" missing but it certainly isn't Gary's vocals! Cozy does save the night for me!!!

Let's face it. Once Michael left UFO the first time everything was mediocre. Although I do LOVE LOVE LOVE "Walk On Water!"

• Like 1

I get it. There is "spark" missing but it certainly isn't Gary's vocals! Cozy does save the night for me!!!

Let's face it. Once Michael left UFO the first time everything was mediocre. Although I do LOVE LOVE LOVE "Walk On Water!"

Earl, I mean in the production

Do Cozy's drums sound good on these new CDs ??

The old LP, it was all bass drum ... Some of the video clips with Cozy playing in MSG are incredible - he brought the songs to another level .. But One Night In Budokan didn't capture that, at least the original LP

Earl, I mean in the production

Do Cozy's drums sound good on these new CDs ??

The old LP, it was all bass drum ... Some of the video clips with Cozy playing in MSG are incredible - he brought the songs to another level .. But One Night In Budokan didn't capture that, at least the original LP

I understand. I think the production is better on this disc set. I would take a chance and get it. Yes, Cozy brought it to another level despite the lack of fire and flame.

I wonder if Cozy Toes is a Cozy Powell fan. LOL!

Signed,

"TILT"

• Like 1

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

I prefer Gary.

HAHAHA! I think a fuckking graham cracker can sing better than Baby Blue Bonnett. He is one of the worst singers on the planet Earth!

All of his solo efforts are aluminum and vinyl toilet paper. I would rather hear Freddie Kruger scratch a 100 yard blackboard than listen to Gra"HAM" Wallet Vomit.

But Earl you've bought every one of them!

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

I prefer Gary.

Hahaha! Yes Duck! I have most of Bonnett's solo stuff. Most still sealed or listened to once. Impellitteri?

• Like 1

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

I prefer Gary.

Hahaha! Yes Duck! I have most of Bonnett's solo stuff. Most still sealed or listened to once. Impellitteri?

What about Bonnet's new album? He's got a new guitarist too, the forgotten Shrapnel shredder Joey Tafolla.

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

Except if Bonnet had done the 2nd MSG album, he'd have left the band before Assault Attack :LOL:

You know he can't last more than one album with a band, unless he's the band leader

I actually like Gary on the first two albums...but not so much on Built to Destroy

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

Except if Bonnet had done the 2nd MSG album, he'd have left the band before Assault Attack :LOL:

You know he can't last more than one album with a band, unless he's the band leader

I actually like Gary on the first two albums...but not so much on Built to Destroy

Aye! He wasn't the actual band leader of Alcatrazz though and he did three albums with them. Mind you it was the guitarists that only lasted one album with that band...

• Like 1

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

Aye! He wasn't the actual band leader of Alcatrazz though and he did three albums with them. Mind you it was the guitarists that only lasted one album with that band...

Clearly he's one of those people that other people don't want to be around for long :LOL:
  • Like 2

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

Clearly he's one of those people that other people don't want to be around for long :LOL:

:LOL:

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

I prefer Gary.

What about Bonnet's new album? He's got a new guitarist too, the forgotten Shrapnel shredder Joey Tafolla.

Nope! PASSED ON THAT ALBUM MATE!

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

LOL!

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

:clap: :7up:

"Arriving UFO" :yes:

:)

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

I love UFO!

I don't suffer from ED V.

I love ET!

Signed,

The Extra Testicle For Echo

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

SCHENKER RULES!!!

Love,

I love UFO!

I don't suffer from ED V.

I love ET!

Signed,

The Extra Testicle For Echo

:laughing guy:

Hahaha...