Who Is Going To TSO This Year? I GAVE IN! I Am Taking My Parents! Nov 30! GHOST IN THE RUINS! SAVATAGE!

RUSHHEAD666

I'm sure there are a few Trans Siberian Orchestra threads on here but man I got to tell you I finally gave in to see TSO.

I mean it actually is Savatage indirectly.

I know for a fact that if TSO wasn't turning a profit and making money that Jon and Chris would do a SAVATAGE reunion.

I have never seen TSO so I decided to go for it! I am taking my mom and dad who ROCK!

I am sure they will love it!!

Oakland Arena November 30th!

I wonder if they will play some Savatage songs?????

Can't wait to go!!

Does anyone else on here love TSO????

DEAD WINTER DEAD!

• Like 2

TSO is a really cool show. The spoken word part is a bit corny but the musical parts are really great. Jon is frankly not in the best health any more so don't expect any savatage reunions. I saw Jon do a savatage special show a few years (5?) back and Jon was forced to sit in a chair at the front of the stage during the majority of the show with a cooling fan right next to him. Keep an eye on the mixing board on the floor as it's your best change to see Jon during the evening.

TSO is a really cool show. The spoken word part is a bit corny but the musical parts are really great. Jon is frankly not in the best health any more so don't expect any savatage reunions. I saw Jon do a savatage special show a few years (5?) back and Jon was forced to sit in a chair at the front of the stage during the majority of the show with a cooling fan right next to him. Keep an eye on the mixing board on the floor as it's your best change to see Jon during the evening.

Oh shit man! I didn't know! I mean I know Jon's not very healthy. Shoot, I am glad I am going then. I have to at least see this once before he is gone from us too!! Damn!

They took Chriss from us way too early. You are very lucky to see some Savatage in your life!

Even if Jon had to sit in a chair.

I'm sure there are a few Trans Siberian Orchestra threads on here but man I got to tell you I finally gave in to see TSO.

I mean it actually is Savatage indirectly.

I know for a fact that if TSO wasn't turning a profit and making money that Jon and Chris would do a SAVATAGE reunion.

I have never seen TSO so I decided to go for it! I am taking my mom and dad who ROCK!

I am sure they will love it!!

Oakland Arena November 30th!

I wonder if they will play some Savatage songs?????

Can't wait to go!!

Does anyone else on here love TSO????

DEAD WINTER DEAD!

Do you think Jeff Beck could outplay Jimi Hendrix now if Jimi was still around??