"Angel Dust!" It's "The Real Thing" Like Coke! COCAINE! The Official FAITH NO MORE Thread! "Introduce Yourself!" "We Care A Lot!"

RUSHHEAD666

I was a huge Faith No More guy back in the hey day of this band!

I loved this band!

It's been years since I have listened to them.

I decided to pick up all of the Faith No More double disc remasters! Lots of killer shit on the bonus discs!!

Mike Patton is a frigging psychotic genius.

I told you about my story when I saw Mr. Bungle open up for Primus back in like 1991. Insanity!

I remember reading a quote from Mike back then.

He said, "Faith No More is my job, Mr. Bungle is my band."

I love both bands.

"The Real Thing" should be in everyone's collection. "Angel Dust" is awesome as well! I love their cover of "Easy."

"King For A Day" and "Album Of The Year" are also solid.

If you loved "Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure" then you will remember seeing Jim Martin in that movie. Faith No More guitarist!

Excellent band! You guys agree?

• Like 3

I'll be honest....I god damn love everything I have heard from Faith No More, even the first two albums with the original singer are great.

Come to think of it...IMO their overall discography is better than Rush with far few 'stinkers'.

IMO FMN are a 10/10 band.

• Like 2

Love them.

Angel Dust is my favorite album. Such an innovative sound that a lot of metal bands in the years to come would copy. Mike Patton has one of the most insanely erratic but also very entertaining vocal styles ever.

I only saw them once live back in 1992 opening for Metallica and GnR. So they're one of the few bands left on my bucket list to see a headline set from. They didn't come through my area on their more recent North American tour.

Their reunion album from a couple years ago was really solid as well. Not sure when the next one may happen because Mike Patton is once again just doing whatever the f**k he wants as usual.

Angel Dust was one of my fave albums as a kid. Very fond of this band!

I also loved Pattons band Peeping Tom.

Had the good fortune to see them 3 times in a year around the time of Angel Dust. First time they supported GnR and they blew them off the stage. Then they headlined a festival as RHCP pulled out, they were COLOSSAL.

Then they had their own show with L7 in support, what a gig that was. Love 'em.

Sol Invictus was some comeback. Brilliant.

• Like 1

I'll be honest....I god damn love everything I have heard from Faith No More, even the first two albums with the original singer are great.

Come to think of it...IMO their overall discography is better than Rush with far few 'stinkers'.

IMO FMN are a 10/10 band.

I love your enthusiasm! I have to agree! I am sooooo glad I picked up all of the double disc remasters!! "King" and n"Album Of The Year" are simply incredible! I love the way the band matured with their sound. FAITH NO MORE RULES!

Mike Patton has a wonderful voice!!!

Just listen to the cover "Easy."

Had the good fortune to see them 3 times in a year around the time of Angel Dust. First time they supported GnR and they blew them off the stage. Then they headlined a festival as RHCP pulled out, they were COLOSSAL.

Then they had their own show with L7 in support, what a gig that was. Love 'em.

Sol Invictus was some comeback. Brilliant.

You lucky dog you!!!! Jealous!!! I've only seen Faith No More once. Mr. Bungle once. That's it!!!

I need to get the new album pronto!!!

I saw L7 open for Pearl Jam, Nirvana and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. NYE. 1991?

... Ah, yes. The "tamer" version of Mr. Bungle. Album of The Year is a rather apt title. FNM reminds me how much fun the late '80's-early '90's was. I like Mr. Bungle better. My kind of crazy.
  • Like 1

... Ah, yes. The "tamer" version of Mr. Bungle. Album of The Year is a rather apt title. FNM reminds me how much fun the late '80's-early '90's was. I like Mr. Bungle better. My kind of crazy.

Absolutely Ozzy.

Remember and yes I am a broken record but I only repeat myself because I am not sure if you ever read some of my posts about Mr. Bungle.

First off I remember reading a quote back then in the early 90's.

Mike said "Quote Unquoth" LOL! Gosh I kill myself. Remember Ozzy, John Travolta was going to sue Mr. Bungle for the opening track using his name. So they changed it. I still have the original pressing with the "TRAVOLTA" tile. Anyway, I remember Mike stating..... "Faith No More is my job, Mr. Bungle is my band."

Also.....

I saw Mr. Bungle open up for Primus in like 1991?

Bungle hit the stage all wearing animal masks. Crazy shit. So half way through the set it was quite obvious the Patton was shit faced. He ripped off his mask and asked the crowd, "Hey you guys want to see something really fuckking gross?" The crowd went nuts!!

Patton took off his Converse shoe, whipped out his dick and pissed in his shoe. He then held the shoe up in the air and drank his own urine!

INSANE!!!!

I love BUNGLE AND FNM!! FOREVERMORE!

I was a huge Faith No More guy back in the hey day of this band!

I loved this band!

It's been years since I have listened to them.

I decided to pick up all of the Faith No More double disc remasters! Lots of killer shit on the bonus discs!!

Mike Patton is a frigging psychotic genius.

I told you about my story when I saw Mr. Bungle open up for Primus back in like 1991. Insanity!

I remember reading a quote from Mike back then.

He said, "Faith No More is my job, Mr. Bungle is my band."

I love both bands.

"The Real Thing" should be in everyone's collection. "Angel Dust" is awesome as well! I love their cover of "Easy."

"King For A Day" and "Album Of The Year" are also solid.

If you loved "Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure" then you will remember seeing Jim Martin in that movie. Faith No More guitarist!

Excellent band! You guys agree?

Ever used coke Earl??