The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30145 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:22 AM

View PostJohnRogers, on 03 November 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 03 November 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 03 November 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

View PostBoots, on 01 November 2017 - 10:37 PM, said:

There's a certain person who's been on my ignore list about 10 times.  He would post something I didn't like or something that offended me, so I would put him on the list.  The next week I would feel bad and take him off.  Then the following week he would again post something I didn't like, so I would put him back on the list.  The next week I would take him off again.  And on and on and on.  It's a really vicious circle.  

Vicious Circle was actually the name of a night spot that I used to go to with my friends.
If you’re seeing this I apologize.
One day I wondered why Boots never replies to my posts.  I suspect I'm on her list too.

Let's  wave to her just the same to show what a couple of good sports we are!  :)

:hi:  Hiya Boots!
:hi:   Hiya Boots!

I'm just 1 year shy of a decade of Boots ignoring my posts! A DECADE man!

I've been nice, I've been not so nice, I've congratulated her on achievements, wished her happy birthday and happy anniversary, posted pics of nonsense (she just loves that :sarcastic:)...but I've never heard a peep from her! Nada! Zip! Zilch! :no:

Top that suckers! :hail:

I should probably take the hint but I've got a tiny strand of RUSHHEAD Earl DNA in me that for the most part just doesn't ignore people.

:hi: Hiya Boots!

#283 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

Spaceman Spiff

• Members *
  • 99370 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 03 November 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

There's a certain person who's been on my ignore list about 10 times.  He would post something I didn't like or something that offended me, so I would put him on the list.  The next week I would feel bad and take him off.  Then the following week he would again post something I didn't like, so I would put him back on the list.  The next week I would take him off again.  And on and on and on.  It's a really vicious circle.  

Vicious Circle was actually the name of a night spot that I used to go to with my friends.
One day I wondered why Boots never replies to my posts.  I suspect I'm on her list too.

Let's  wave to her just the same to show what a couple of good sports we are!  :)

I've been nice, I've been not so nice, I've congratulated her on achievements, wished her happy birthday and happy anniversary, posted pics of nonsense (she just loves that :sarcastic:)...but I've never heard a peep from her! Nada! Zip! Zilch! :no:

I should probably take the hint but I've got a tiny strand of RUSHHEAD Earl DNA in me that for the most part just doesn't ignore people.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I had made the cut and am on the ol ignore list too

#284 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30145 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

View PostMr. Not, on 03 November 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 03 November 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if I had made the cut and am on the ol ignore list too

Boots' ignore list is longer than War and Peace.

#285 Brucey

Brucey

Babycat's Nemesis

• Members *
  • 8888 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:58 PM

Boots is my dogs name so it is

#286 Lorraine

Lorraine

Dial-Up Diva

• Members *
  • 42114 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:02 PM

Doesn't she ever check her thread?

Didn't she get upset because she thought a member purposely pushed her thread down?

Come back, Boots!  Your thread is a hit!!  :)

:hi:

Edited by Lorraine, 03 November 2017 - 07:03 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Like OMG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users