TRF Confessions

Boots

Just remembered this one:

I still haven't seen the Time Stand Still movie/doc or whatever it is. Haven't thought too much about it actually.

IKR, me either. Infact the last couple of live dvds are gathering dust as well tbh.

• Like 1

I still haven't seen the Time Stand Still movie/doc or whatever it is. Haven't thought too much about it actually.

IKR, me either. Infact the last couple of live dvds are gathering dust as well tbh.

I can't remember if it's the Time Machine or Clockwork Angels DVD but one of them I watched only once. Whichever one has the worse vocals, I saw just once. I can't even remember which. And actually, the other one I've seen just twice.

And then there's the R40 DVD...haven't seen that either.

I can't remember if it's the Time Machine or Clockwork Angels DVD but one of them I watched only once. Whichever one has the worse vocals, I saw just once. I can't even remember which. And actually, the other one I've seen just twice.

http://cdn2-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2014/04/Spider-Man-unmasked.jpg

One of my bros always pronounced "Doc Ock" as "Do cock".

Letter placement is a very important thing.

• Like 1

One of my bros always pronounced "Doc Ock" as "Do cock".

Letter placement is a very important thing.

Aye!

I have a love/hate relationship with TRF.

So do I. Lately it's been a sad place remembering how vibrant it once was. Like much else, time doesn't stand still here either.

Trump has sure made SOCN a fun place to be. :LOL:

:LOL:

We shall see. ;)

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

*horror movie scream*

Confession: I fear spiders!!

:outtahere:

I bet you'd play with it for hours kissing it over and over again! :kisshug:

Nope.

Please. :(

:LOL: Ducky

You'd probably put it in your mouth and leave it there until dinner time...and then...

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

*horror movie scream*

Nope.

You'd probably put it in your mouth and leave it there until dinner time...and then...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

:ph34r: :outtahere:

• Like 1

Oh shit, don't get me started on the vocals, no seriously, it's unbearable for the most part.

Nobody has seen these except the real hardcore RUSH freaks. They're the ones we'd beat up if we met them in person just for being uber nerds! :hail:

• Like 1

Oh shit, don't get me started on the vocals, no seriously, it's unbearable for the most part.

This is why RUSH should have made their last few albums death metal records!

• Like 1

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

*horror movie scream*

Nope.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

:ph34r: :outtahere:

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Nobody has seen these except the real hardcore RUSH freaks. They're the ones we'd beat up if we met them in person just for being uber nerds! :hail:

They're the ones that'd look down on me for not having seen the vids yet. That's when I'd start with the beatings! :blaze:

• Like 1

Whichever vid it was I honestly thought there was an audio prob with my tv at first. It was brief that I thought that but I did!

• Like 1

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

*horror movie scream*

Nope.

Like a Scooby snack!

It'd be a Verena snack!

• Like 1

I can't listen to Rush much anymore even thou I love them, they make me feel depressed for some reason. Rush is not my fav band anymore, and The Cure has taken there place now :heart:

I do not feel depressed listening to them, but they don't mean as much to me anymore. Not knocking them, they expanded my musical horizons and I am sure I will come back to them with renewed zeal, but yeah. The Cure are great and I hope you enjoy more and more music as you grow!

If you love The Cure, try a-ha for more haunting pop and Fields Of The Nephilim for more great goth.

• Like 1

i'm over 70's Rush

still highly enjoy 80's Rush.

and i now fully believe life is sadness.

it's up to you to make the happy moments.

cause life won't hand those to you.

Mick

My life is a big confused piece of shit right now but I have found a streak of joy.

• Like 1

Whichever vid it was I honestly thought there was an audio prob with my tv at first. It was brief that I thought that but I did!

I’m sorry I spent money on anything post Snakes. That was such a good DVD and it went downhill so fast after that. You kind of hope that post production will fix the problems heard in concert. Unfortunately it didn’t.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

I can't listen to Rush much anymore even thou I love them, they make me feel depressed for some reason. Rush is not my fav band anymore, and The Cure has taken there place now :heart:

I do not feel depressed listening to them, but they don't mean as much to me anymore. Not knocking them, they expanded my musical horizons and I am sure I will come back to them with renewed zeal, but yeah. The Cure are great and I hope you enjoy more and more music as you grow!

If you love The Cure, try a-ha for more haunting pop and Fields Of The Nephilim for more great goth.

Yeah they don't mean much to me any more eather.

Thanks man!

Edited by Permanent-Rush
  • Like 1