Jump to content


Dan Rather to interview Geddy Lee


  • Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#141 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1907 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:44 AM

View PostReRushed, on 24 October 2017 - 11:34 PM, said:

It's a very good interview. One hour was not enough time, they could have done two hours, easily. Well known topics were covered and there was some sincere insight into why Geddy Lee is the man we admire. Worthwhile.

Yea I felt like it was just getting started and it ended.

Sponsored Post

#142 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1907 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:45 AM

View Postchemistry, on 25 October 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

View PostThe K Man, on 24 October 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

Very nice interview. He seemed a little emotional near the end when he said it was highly unlikely that Rush would ever tour again.  

Geddy is class personified.



Yes but He didnt say.......NEVER!  most likely. so theres still a chance������

He's in denial I tell ya!

#143 oghond2112

oghond2112

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 265 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:54 AM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 24 October 2017 - 11:28 PM, said:

View PostThe K Man, on 24 October 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

Very nice interview. He seemed a little emotional near the end when he said it was highly unlikely that Rush would ever tour again.  

Geddy is class personified.

I've read he's one of the nicest men in the world. Just ask Paul Rudd and Jason Segel.

*giggles*

#144 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21912 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:57 AM

View PostLorraine, on 25 October 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 25 October 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 25 October 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

Where's the interview?  I don't see it here to get.  http://www.axs.tv/bu...terview-online/

Did you check my link? It works even if you don’t have periscope.
Yes I did, but I didn't know I could watch it even though it said she stopped periscoping.  How do I do that?

You have to wait a minute for it to load but it just plays like a regular video.

#145 RushFanForever

RushFanForever

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1228 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:58 AM

View PostLorraine, on 25 October 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

Where's the interview?  I don't see it here to get.  http://www.axs.tv/bu...terview-online/

Be patient. It'll be uploaded at some point.

#146 Rushman14

Rushman14

    Mr. Hollywood

  • Members *
  • 11814 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:37 AM

That man is a class act.

#147 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5769 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

View Postchemistry, on 25 October 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

View PostThe K Man, on 24 October 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

Very nice interview. He seemed a little emotional near the end when he said it was highly unlikely that Rush would ever tour again.  

Geddy is class personified.



Yes but He didnt say.......NEVER!  most likely. so theres still a chance��
Dumb and Dumber fan are ya?

#148 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42714 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:43 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 25 October 2017 - 07:57 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 25 October 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 25 October 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 25 October 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

Where's the interview?  I don't see it here to get.  http://www.axs.tv/bu...terview-online/

Did you check my link? It works even if you don’t have periscope.
Yes I did, but I didn't know I could watch it even though it said she stopped periscoping.  How do I do that?

You have to wait a minute for it to load but it just plays like a regular video.
Thanks.  I'm watching the "master musician" interview now.

#149 driventotheedge

driventotheedge

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1931 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver,WA USA
  • Interests:Riding my Harley (2006 Road King)
    Razor clamming
    The Seattle Seahawks

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:03 PM

Love ya Ged. Looking forward to your next musical adventure. Hope Al's part of it.

#150 Duke1

Duke1

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 337 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:03 PM

Wow, just saw this, really enjoyed that interview, so relaxed and just great insights. Great job (Both Dan and Geddy).

#151 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 11435 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

View PostDuke1, on 05 February 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

Wow, just saw this, really enjoyed that interview, so relaxed and just great insights. Great job (Both Dan and Geddy).

Was there anything in the interview that we don't already know?  From the small bits that I've seen, it was the same old same old.....

#152 Duke1

Duke1

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 337 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

Good point, I’d probably just forgotten a few things over the years.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users