Dan Rather to interview Geddy Lee

Jag2112

Gary Lorne Weinrib. Dusty Coconuts. Painted Baseballs. Love that outlasts True Horror.

Sure, lots of topics already well covered. But some new stuff, too. An interesting hour of talk between Geddy and Dan. If you didn't catch it, do so somehow. If just to get the merest bit of a glimpse into Geddy's house. (Which, it turns out, is located next to Geddy's house!)

The Dusty Coconuts are mentioned in the liner notes of the 'Feedback' EP here.

• Like 1

Very nice interview. He seemed a little emotional near the end when he said it was highly unlikely that Rush would ever tour again.

Geddy is class personified.

I've read he's one of the nicest men in the world. Just ask Paul Rudd and Jason Segel.

• Like 1

It's a very good interview. One hour was not enough time, they could have done two hours, easily. Well known topics were covered and there was some sincere insight into why Geddy Lee is the man we admire. Worthwhile.
  • Like 3

Gary Lorne Weinrib. Dusty Coconuts. Painted Baseballs. Love that outlasts True Horror.

Sure, lots of topics already well covered. But some new stuff, too. An interesting hour of talk between Geddy and Dan. If you didn't catch it, do so somehow. If just to get the merest bit of a glimpse into Geddy's house. (Which, it turns out, is located next to Geddy's house!)

The Dusty Coconuts are mentioned in the liner notes of the 'Feedback' EP here.

Its been so long since I looked at my copy of Feedback that I had forgotten that.

It's a very good interview. One hour was not enough time, they could have done two hours, easily. Well known topics were covered and there was some sincere insight into why Geddy Lee is the man we admire. Worthwhile.

Yea I felt like it was just getting started and it ended.

• Like 2

Very nice interview. He seemed a little emotional near the end when he said it was highly unlikely that Rush would ever tour again.

Yes but He didnt say.......NEVER! most likely. so theres still a chance������

He's in denial I tell ya!

I've read he's one of the nicest men in the world. Just ask Paul Rudd and Jason Segel.

*giggles*

Where's the interview? I don't see it here to get. http://www.axs.tv/bu...terview-online/

Did you check my link? It works even if you don’t have periscope.

Yes I did, but I didn't know I could watch it even though it said she stopped periscoping. How do I do that?

You have to wait a minute for it to load but it just plays like a regular video.

Yes but He didnt say.......NEVER! most likely. so theres still a chance��

Dumb and Dumber fan are ya?

Where's the interview? I don't see it here to get. http://www.axs.tv/bu...terview-online/

Did you check my link? It works even if you don’t have periscope.

Yes I did, but I didn't know I could watch it even though it said she stopped periscoping. How do I do that?

You have to wait a minute for it to load but it just plays like a regular video.

Thanks. I'm watching the "master musician" interview now.

• Like 3