Tragically Hip documentary 'Long Time Running'

RushFanForever

The new Tragically Hip documentary 'Long Time Running' premièred at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 13th.

Here's the trailer below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGyCHpdaY4

The documentary has been released theatrically in cinemas across Canada beginning Sept. 14th from dates posted here.

From the article below:

Toronto: Netflix Nabs Tragically Hip Concert Doc 'Long Time Running' (Exclusive).

Bell Media will air Long Time Running on its CTV network on Nov. 12, and start streaming the documentary on its CraveTV service a day after.

Netflix will start streaming Long Time Running on its worldwide network outside Canada from Nov. 26.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

The new Tragically Hip documentary 'Long Time Running' premièred at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 13th.

Here's the trailer below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGyCHpdaY4

The documentary has been released theatrically in cinemas across Canada beginning Sept. 14th from dates posted here.

From the article below:

Toronto: Netflix Nabs Tragically Hip Concert Doc 'Long Time Running' (Exclusive).

Bell Media will air Long Time Running on its CTV network on Nov. 12, and start streaming the documentary on its CraveTV service a day after.

Netflix will start streaming Long Time Running on its worldwide network outside Canada from Nov. 26.

Good lord I'm crying already!

Will have to check this out.

The triumph of the human spirit in a situation like this is incredibly moving and inspiring.

Nikki Sixx (co-founder, bassist, and songwriter of Motley Crue) also digs The Tragically Hip and was present at the Toronto Film Festival according to

here and below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW4LF2dK9cs

I saw the 'Long Time Running' documentary last night and it was excellent.

These two reviews here and here sum up my thoughts on the documentary itself.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

We have purchased tickets for Monday's show in advance. Last night's showing was sold out. Looking forward to it, but I'm expecting to be sad.

Well, I saw the documentary last night and it was very good. The Hip and Rush have been my 2 favourite bands for a long time, and now they are both done. I feel really sad about that, but I feel especially sad for all of the Hip members. Theirs is not a retirement or a breakup like so many bands. Theirs is a violent breaking-apart of a 30-year friendship and a band that has had a huge impact on Canadian music and culture.

• Like 1